**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

bc21624567d5cab3795c236e17358be47d1c577b.pjpg
Heres a ruby and diamond Hercules Dunamis. Dunamis is only available at Jason of BH and at the Wynn Hotel in Las Vegas and in Macau....

I dont know what it is, aside from the superb craftsmanship, Dunamis watches are incredibly UGLY to me. Not that my opinion matters, but i'm just saying.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Maybe im wrong but Ma$e was the first one to really start rocking big white gold/iced out jewelry was he not?
he's da first dude with da white cuban jesus piece...i'm almost certain that his joint was actually platinum.

all-time.jpg

it was a hellva lot cheaper back then so imma assume thats what he was rocking.

I guess I just mean the style of "big chains" not done like slick rick style

Nas was first dude bringin back big chains back in 1996 with da qb piece.....that joint was da talk of NY for a while.

if you look at other rappers in da same time span...no one other then maybe prodigy wit da gold UZI some of da wu tang members rock really rockin heavy chainslike that...rap was coming

outta that african medallion era....

Nas was first dude bringin back big chains back in 1996 with da qb piece.....that joint was da talk of NY for a while.

if you look at other rappers in da same time span...no one other then maybe prodigy wit da gold UZI some of da wu tang members rock really rockin heavy chains like that...rap was coming

You're forgetting bout Pac's Euphanasia's piece too...

moz-screenshot.jpg
moz-screenshot-1.jpg
tupac_lastpic2.jpg

ROC <>!!!!

jay's body language says he knew that tour/album was a bad idea,regardless of the money factor
laugh.gif
grin.gif

if you look at other rappers in da same time span...no one other then maybe prodigy wit da gold UZI some of da wu tang members rock really rockin heavy chains like that...rap was coming

Sounds about right, I guess im trying to find out who started the whole thing in truth........I should be able to remember since ive always been a hip hop head(im 27) but I guess I just remember Ma$e and maybe even Pac really rockin chains on a normal basis

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I think mase and puff had platinum first...

naw naw.....jay-z had a platinum chain first then anyone

but ma$e and puff had da first BIG platinum chains

and mase's set up was platinum cuban link, platinum jacob, wit da platinum rolex.

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ Hov with the spree Procut
seen that, sick jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways i asked about platinum a couple pages back. seems like in the 90's it was popular and a lot of rappers said they were wearing platinum but now itseems basically dead even though dudes got wayyy more cake now than they did about 10 years ago. guess gold will always be #1 regardless of anything else.

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

Originally Posted by henz0

pimp.gif
@ Hov with the spree Procut
seen that, sick jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

anyways i asked about platinum a couple pages back. seems like in the 90's it was popular and a lot of rappers said they were wearing platinum but now it seems basically dead even though dudes got wayyy more cake now than they did about 10 years ago. guess gold will always be #1 regardless of anything else.
2 things happened....

1. gold is traditional and it just looks good.

2. platinum became too expensive especially when cats just started copping white gold and got da same look.

Maybe someone knows, but I remember back when plat was really popular and before people tried to act like their white gold chaisn were platinum (Baby forexample if I remember correctly), were Allen Iverson's chains all platinum? I recall he had a few big chains including a number three that his mother wouldwear at games. He did a slam magazine wearing a few of his chains too

Back
Top Bottom