**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by CJ863

Im pretty sure everyone is well aware of that fact that the gold Jesus even without ice isn't cheap captain obvious...
smh.gif

regardless of the price im ready to cop as soon as someone can make it with no ice...

No Bro, I dont think everone IS and that's why I said something........You know how many people have hit me up asking me about prices on stuff and haveZERO idea about how much real stuff cost? we used to get people come in the shop on a weekly basis trying to get stuff done in gold with a 500.00budget.......so dont tell me what people are aware of man......even cats on here in the last week hit me up on prices on stuff and had no idea

well my apologies then sir... I honestly thought that dudes would have been aware of the fact that your not gonna get a gold Jesus
with no ice for 500 bucks... it really seems like common knowledge to me...

silver is not all that bad if you ask me...

I've heard from some people that Muslim men can't wear gold or silk so...

But if I had gwap to drop "White Gold, Yellow Diamonds// Watch iced out, I don't know what the time is"
pimp.gif

silver is silver, it is what it is...you either got no problem rockin it or you do.

see me? only thing on my neck is gold, no funny rosarys, no dog tags, nuffin...

295suba.jpg

Picked this up from Ben a few weeks ago.....crappy BB pic, will get better....its a Camo G-Shock and the ice done in the same fashion....9ct of blk/whtdiamonds, 14k white gold...i forget the weight (sue me)....more pics of the same watch are on IF website

Originally Posted by pdot

Originally Posted by Rjwco

I got you

LAX, what's the specs/colors on that G-Shock...
It looks clean from a distance... I'd like to see some up close pics.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

heres a quick pix

g-shock + enamel jesus , around 9 racks

hit up icebox, lax, or ben, they all do crazy work
so 9 stacks for both? Don't the iced out g-shocks go for around 5 alone. So the jesus was about 4?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by WeStillBallin

Originally Posted by snugglesmcduggal

heres a quick pix

g-shock + enamel jesus , around 9 racks

hit up icebox, lax, or ben, they all do crazy work
pimp.gif
Niceee
If not too much to ask, how much $ is G shock by itself?

Originally Posted by MrDoeBoI

I Need That G-Shock In My Life How Much Is It Going For If U Dont Mind
That one is 8 carats of white diamonds. it was $4,500...color diamonds are much cheaper though.

Those 2 Bracelets He's Wearing Look Chunky And Pricey

yeah if i was a stick up kid i'd leave all that crap on him and tell him to ante up that yellow gold bracelet.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Those 2 Bracelets He's Wearing Look Chunky And Pricey

yeah if i was a stick up kid i'd leave all that crap on him and tell him to ante up that yellow gold bracelet.
pimp.gif
devil.gif

with one of these huh?
S.355.jpg

Gold is @ 935/oz today..... 8 yrs ago gold was at 350-450 /oz

U could get reasonable chains and pieces done wihout breaking the bank.... Now it's a double from what it was... If cats want a white medal look intopalladium.... It's at 240/oz.... Shiner than platinum and makes VVS' dance a little more..... Palladium is the metal of the future

lil kim need to wax them bikini lines
sick.gif

maybe they didnt have brazilian waxin 10 yrs ago... either way i jus threw up n my mouth a lil bit

Back
Top Bottom