**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

this is the kinda **** that makes me ashamed when someone asks where I got my earrings from

design is awesome (nugget/cuban combo is dope, pendant is dope) problem with trax is you know da stones he used were low quality... joints weren't hittin like that on camera.

if you're going cheap, you might as well get moissanite, they perform better.

design is awesome (nugget/cuban combo is dope, pendant is dope) problem with trax is you know da stones he used were low quality... joints weren't hittin like that on camera.

I hate the pendant. Chain is dope though

Let's not forget about how the pendant is hollow with a caged back :lol:
That's my only issue with trax almost everything they make is 10k hollow with si2 or lower diamonds.
I understand hes like a beginner jewler to start but they should have some higher tier options.

Let's not forget about how the pendant is hollow with a caged back :lol:
That's my only issue with trax almost everything they make is 10k hollow with si2 or lower diamonds.
I understand hes like a beginner jewler to start but they should have some higher tier options.
Not all his 10k products are hollow. He has solid joints they just cost more

So my chain is 8mm 26”. What size do you guys think the pendant should be? I know at least 50 grams. Daniels recommended 3 inches including the bale and about 2 inches wide. Think that will be big enough?

sounds fair...what exactly do you want?
A saint Michael piece similar to the if&co one. Not fully iced though. It will be solid. Just hope it will look right. Jesus pieces look dope because it’s full. The saint Michael piece isn’t like a solid shape if you know what I mean.

24” 7.5mm cuban layered with my 26” 4mm curb Guadalupe piece
69450297-2E42-4A2A-879F-A218394DDC70.jpeg

I’m sure he’ll pop back up like the insect that he is posting more pics of borrowed Jacob pieces. Still don’t understand how he has Nigerian complexion and Asian hands.

I was going to buy a Jacob kufi off him, he sent me a picture told me what he wanted. Then never heard of it again

Back
Top Bottom