**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Anyone ever did an upgrade with Rey? I love my chain but find it too small/short for my liking now. Thinking about upgrading to a 7mm 26”. Curious what the process is like as I bought mine from Rey 2 years ago.

Anyone ever did an upgrade with Rey? I love my chain but find it too small/short for my liking now. Thinking about upgrading to a 7mm 26”. Curious what the process is like as I bought mine from Rey 2 years ago.

Get at least an 8mm bro. I had an 8mm, then I had to cop a 10mm. But anything smaller than 8mm, you may as well wear a skinny chain in my opinion, but I'm also ignorant at times so take it with a grain of salt.

Get at least an 8mm bro. I had an 8mm, then I had to cop a 10mm. But anything smaller than 8mm, you may as well wear a skinny chain in my opinion, but I'm also ignorant at times so take it with a grain of salt.

8mm is good all around cause it's not too big but too small either. It still draws attention if that is what you're after cause most people wear 1-2mm chains thinking they're doing it

I did I traded in one I had and then upgraded to a bigger one. I just mailed mine to them and paid the difference for the new one. The one I traded wasn’t from them so they might give you a better deal since yours is but idk

Is there a rule of thumb to go by with bracelet to chain size? Got a 8mm Cuban on the way. I don’t want a huge bracelet but I’m guessing it should be bigger?

get a 12mm.

get 13-14 mm.

I had a 12 mm that I got from a Miami jeweler on ebay and the thing looked small . It was 12 mm 18k 113 grams , the thing had weight (but didn't look big at all ). I went to get it back from a local pawn shop last week and the owner told me they couldn't find it . I was pissed

I bought from this guy for 900 less last year :

Last edited:
And should I go half inch bigger than my wrist or a whole inch for the bracelet? My wrist measures at exactly 7 inches.

Back
Top Bottom