**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

and because of this glut of gold in Miami, prices are spectacularly low and when you factor in lower cost of doing business and labor you would basically laugh at buying gold anywhere else but Miami.
Yup those are facts. most people don't know. I had to pass this knowledge on to her.

Arcangel's new piece by the same dude that made Anuel's piece
Screenshot_20200213-190638_Instagram.jpg

YO Ninjahood, you seem to have experience with this, so I'm asking about Leon in Miami.

For that Chain, its listed at 26" 10.2mm 14k gold. Weighs 203.4 grams. Brings price of the gold to bout $35 a gram at a cost of roughly $7k.

Next time I visit the fam in Miami, what are the chances I can talk them down to something like $32 a gram if I just throw Leon and his fam some straight cash. He'll prolly knock sales tx and all that ish off I'm assuming.

CMG is easy to communicate to, but I wanna try out Leon's stuff, it looks like his chains is cheaper

I was just about to say. I’ve been on him a few yrs now and I’ve been thinking for a while he looks bad. Like a person who is abusing life. Drugs food partying sleep habits. He just looks like he’s been on a decline health wise
Alot of rappers that live what they preach arent in the best health condition.
Yall be sleeping on Philip
20200216_103256.jpg

I have some 14K scrap that total's about 100+ grams. Leon said gladly in person, waiting on CMG to hit me back. I might inquire with Daniel and Rey's as well(bought from both in the past, but never sent any scrap). Liry's in Tampa already sent me a invoice and breakdown of what it would cost to make me a 8mm cuban in 14K yellow 26 inch. I wore the equivalent of 115-120 grams all weekend and it did not bother me at all. That's as big as I want to go tho. Just FYI

I have some 14K scrap that total's about 100+ grams. Leon said gladly in person, waiting on CMG to hit me back. I might inquire with Daniel and Rey's as well(bought from both in the past, but never sent any scrap). Liry's in Tampa already sent me a invoice and breakdown of what it would cost to make me a 8mm cuban in 14K yellow 26 inch. I wore the equivalent of 115-120 grams all weekend and it did not bother me at all. That's as big as I want to go tho. Just FYI
Time to do some neck exercises my guy, I'm afraid how my chain is going to feel wearing it all day.

Back
Top Bottom