**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

I didn't realize it at first, but it seems that Fab has Loon/Ninjahood's Jesus piece in that picture--or at least another one with an L on it.

another revelation in the

unsolved1.jpg

thats fab- RY x the NY stud piece and chain he has/had - wasnt the fact that it belonged to loon speculation because of the "L"

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea I was gonna ask to see if it was Fab or not. Cuz I see the Rich Yung but that doesnt mean it couldnt have been Loon. I dont see why another piece would have an L on it the same as Loons.
that's Fab... you can tell by that tacky NY piece... and
roll.gif
sick.gif
at Plies... "god bless all the real N_'s"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

Yea I was gonna ask to see if it was Fab or not. Cuz I see the Rich Yung but that doesnt mean it couldnt have been Loon. I dont see why another piece would have an L on it the same as Loons.
that's Fab... you can tell by that tacky NY piece... and
roll.gif
sick.gif
at Plies... "god bless all the real N_'s"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
Yea I kinda figured that because of all the yellow/white gold mix he had goin on with the cuban and everything else.

Fab would have that piece because if im not mistake, ninja has it on layaway from David Bling, and Fab has always worn alot of stuff from there and"borrows" a ton of stuff you see in the window there too, like the POPE piece so he was prob in there and grabbed it to rock for a little bit...thatwould be my guess..

either that or it was Fabs before and he got rid of it.... and ninja is buying it...

"NLV - good looks on the avianne ref - im waiting on a response...didnt you have some MAY ice to post up imageimage "

Kingtre: May turned into June and Ben just got my package today so work will start real soon.

Kingtre: May turned into June and Ben just got my package today so work will start real soon.

got you- so it looks like i won that challenge by default
laugh.gif
what did wewager again? an icey breit no? or was it the huge franco?
nerd.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Juelz piece is so damn fresh
I don't see what's so special about the piece... looks ugly imo... can't really see
why cats on here like it sooooo much...

"got you- so it looks like i won that challenge by default image what did we wager again? an icey breit no? or was it the huge franco?"

Kintre:Just wait and see what gets delivered to this forum. It has been needed in the game for some time
Let me know what happens with that Avianne situation. If you do not get a response I will give you a direct celly number to use.

Upon closer review the pave on the Juelz Piece could have been much tighter. Look at the Yellow Side(Right Side Of Piece) vs the White Side(Right Side OfPiece).

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

The pave on Young L's ghost piece is about as tight as Jenna Jameson.
laugh.gif
I read that wrong. I was like really? it looks prettyloose to me like there is just diamond cuts inbetween the diamonds that it does have. But the piece is nice. Original and the metal work looks good

Can't remember if this was posted.......my bad if it was. CB should've had a proper bail and then the "4" at the bottom end of the"B" or something.
34j82nn.jpg

Back
Top Bottom