**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Maybe I should go to that jewelry show next year... I've been to CES once and it was a pain in the ***, but it's been a minute.

IMG_20190706_144555.jpg

IMG_20190706_144654.jpg

random shot.

That's not saying anything... you need to compare carat weight vs retail, 4000 less than 5k might be halfway decent, but if it's only 50% less than the retail of a diamond... you're better of looking for a good deal for a natural diamond.

That's not saying anything... you need to compare carat weight vs retail, 4000 less than 5k might be halfway decent, but if it's only 50% less than the retail of a diamond... you're better of looking for a good deal for a natural diamond.

nah, not when you're gonna eat wild depreciation on da used side.

i would honestly at this point recommend people to hit up lightbox, they're prices are tremendous.

Future did a couple songs with Santana , so I'm sure they ain't taking anybody to court over it

naw of course not, im speaking from a stylistic perspective, that's why you only saw Future rocking that loose hanging eagle chain once...tooo close to dipset, he must've got tired of correcting cats :lol:

The way the freebandz letters are iced out bothers me. Then they tried to ice the background of the letters and made even more of a mess. The did it behind the stars on top too. If it wasn’t for that could’ve been a super nice piece. Prob still crazy in passing or to people who don’t look at that stuff

Back
Top Bottom