**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Fab wit the choker

I honestly would rather wear no jewelry than a choker. It don't look right to me.

I don't wear jewelry for thots, I wear it for myself and no way would I disgrace my body with something other than a Jacob or Icebox piece.

Wear jewelry that ya like and makes ya feel good. But ya got to be honest, it feels good when a pretty girl take notice.

the Lisro Jesus (PKA the Ghostface Jesus) with a satin finish on the face offers the most life like face IMO. thekg1 posted this video of it awhile back:

itsa fairly gigantic piece by today's standards and is hallow. I am fairly certain the one in the video doesn't even have a plate on the back. The one you posted a couple months ago looks similar:

the beard doesn't have the same finish and the crown isn't sharp, it looks like some scarves.

The one you posted has the exact details I want. Anyone know where or if that's Ghostface custom?

The satin finish, the beard, crown everything looks touuugh. 1/3 inch smaller would be nice but 88 dwt looks well worth it.

Last edited:
The fully iced out baby Jesus I got from ifandco was actually cheaper than icebox by 2 racks when I got a quote from them so I went with ifandco. It was heavier by 20 grams so I can see why it was more money. But just didn’t want to spend the extra cash so I went with the cheaper option in ifandco and love my baby Jesus. But ya different strokes for everyone. It’s all preference really

The fully iced out baby Jesus I got from ifandco was actually cheaper than icebox by 2 racks when I got a quote from them so I went with ifandco. It was heavier by 20 grams so I can see why it was more money. But just didn’t want to spend the extra cash so I went with the cheaper option in ifandco and love my baby Jesus. But ya different strokes for everyone. It’s all preference really

How many grams was da IfandCo one? It should run about $4k vs Icebox's $6k from what I know.

beware of icebox. i have heard they put lead in the middle of their stuff to make it weigh more.

You just came on a public forum and posted an accusation that a jeweler is selling counterfeit jewelry, which is illegal, with no proof.

Unless you have proof, you need to delete that. That is a very serious accusation.

You just came on a public forum and posted an accusation that a jeweler is selling counterfeit jewelry, which is illegal, with no proof.

Unless you have proof, you need to delete that. That is a very serious accusation.
never trust a jeweler that enhance and add the dancing sparking filter on their photos and videos.

Back
Top Bottom