**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

And for arguments sake, here’s a 2mm that used to sit with my Icebox cross. Got the 3mm that the cross is on currently from jewelrypot with the past eBay discount code

2FABAC3F-AB20-432F-A230-3AFF97BC3D34.jpeg

How long is that 3mm

lExh3ZL.jpg

Left is a 10MM cuban my boy had. I think its 10k. 24 inches.

The middle is a bracelet from Daniels, 8MM, 8 inch, 14k.

The buddha piece is jade and 18k gold. The chain for the buddha is 3mm, 18k, 24 inch.

I just copped a 6mm 24 inch 14k cuban from CMG which should come in, in a while. Thats it for the setup. Just need something thats good for everyday wear. I'll post it when it comes in. Maybe I'll cop a baby jesus piece if I feel like it later on in 2019.

Yall think 6mm is an appropriate cuban chain size for a baby jesus? Never had one before.

lExh3ZL.jpg

The buddha piece is jade and 18k gold. The chain for the buddha is 3mm, 18k, 24 inch.

I just copped a 6mm 24 inch 14k cuban from CMG which should come in, in a while. Thats it for the setup. Just need something thats good for everyday wear. I'll post it when it comes in. Maybe I'll cop a baby jesus piece if I feel like it later on in 2019.

Yall think 6mm is an appropriate cuban chain size for a baby jesus? Never had one before.

pics broken.

lExh3ZL.jpg

6mm is perfect for baby, i thought my 5mm was just a hair too small

yep 6mm should be perfect for baby jesus... mines is 6.5 and it fits just right... sometimes the bale snags on the chain which is annoying but 6mm should be straight

pics broken.

It looks fine on my boys computer? Should be straight now, or is imgur disallowed?

how was it dealing with them? you called them and told them what you want and paid by card

Their prices on their website are pretty true to what they'll quote you. If you buy online you'll have to pay sales tax.

If you go in person, I'm sure the price will be a lil lower and without sales tax since they'll just pocket the cash, but then you'd have to be in Miami. Depending on how big your purchase is, might as well fly down there for a weekend to save on the tax. Then you can haggle too if you plan on picking up heavy weight.

For an average size chain though, I don't see them budging, but maybe yall got better finesse skills than me.

Anyone have ebay sellers they can recommend getting a rope chain from? I checked out jewelrypot after seeing them just mentioned so far.

Aiight pic should work now.

lExh3ZL.jpg

I've been rocking this set up daily. 14k white 5.5ct cross 28 gr with a 3mm franco 24" 33 gr. I'm getting bored with the franco and considering replacing it with a 4mm rope, moon cut, hermes link or something else. What do you all think I should do with the franco, keep it or move on to a new style?

BTW the rodium is wearing off the end links and my wedding band showing the true white gold color.

IMG_8163.jpeg

Who has the best quality and realistic looking jesus pieces to fit a 7.2mm cuban? Looking for a nice solid 14k realistic mold.

I passed up paying 32 a gram for an 18k Cuban from my local guy , only to pay 50 per gram for a 18k diamond cut Franco online. I even surprise myself sometimes :frown:

Whats everyones top 3 favorite chain styles? Mine in specific order would be
1. Miami cuban
2. Franco
3. Rope

Back
Top Bottom