**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Sounds about right.

I thought it may be a quality or craftsmanship issue but doesn’t sound like it.

I’ll prolly just cop my pendants from Jacoje.

Did you get the rope in yet? And what length did you get if you don’t mind me asking?

I posted that eBay link on the past page. Not sure what the difference is, but I mentioned how the eBay seller has a lower gram weight of gold than Jacoje. Not a huge difference, but that’s why i think jacoje is also priced higher. If you ever needed to sell it, you’d get more money back selling the jacoje one.

That being said, someone posted a 20% off eBay code so I saved an additional $100 on the eBay seller and ended up going with that one.

I posted that eBay link on the past page. Not sure what the difference is, but I mentioned how the eBay seller has a lower gram weight of gold than Jacoje. Not a huge difference, but that’s why i think jacoje is also priced higher. If you ever needed to sell it, you’d get more money back selling the jacoje one.

That being said, someone posted a 20% off eBay code so I saved an additional $100 on the eBay seller and ended up going with that one.
Yea I’ve been going back in the thread and saw all of your posts. For the chain I’ve been looking at Jacojes is only a 3/10ths of a gram heavier than the eBay price. Copping during that code would’ve been nice but I missed out. I’ll still be looking to buy tho.

I don't think the gram difference makes up for the cost difference, i compared both as well but i caught a disclaimer in Jacojes youtube videos where he says his are weighted before diamond cut.

I don't think the gram difference makes up for the cost difference, i compared both as well but i caught a disclaimer in Jacojes youtube videos where he says his are weighted before diamond cut.
Jeesh. I’m definitely hitting that ebay link :lol:

do you guys think that's the same kufi that danieljewelryinc showed 2-3 years ago? it looks a lot better in that picture.

not sure but with the customer satisfaction being reported in this thread as low, ive put him on the cancelled list

I think I want something modest like...

Really love this chain..

Any ideas fellas?

0255991E-CC68-4B0B-9B72-7E670CB72DFC.png

Daniels is no good? I was about to hit him up for a chain. I thought they were one of the better shops to buy from.

Daniels is straight. They made me a 4mm box lock cuban with top notch quality, which no jeweler is making in that size, and at a price better than anyone else.

No jeweler is perfect though, there's been complaints about every jeweler' s work in here.

not sure but with the customer satisfaction being reported in this thread as low, ive put him on the cancelled list
Copped a small diamond initial pendant and franco from Daniels about a month back, birthday gift for wife. Took him a few days to initially get back to me but he completed and shipped the work in a reasonable time, I have no problems with the customer service, the piece hits hard and she is happy.

Daniels is no good? I was about to hit him up for a chain. I thought they were one of the better shops to buy from.
i like their pendants, but a few mentioned they were either kinky links or not hanging straight. I think its more preference on the links really.

Daniels is straight. They made me a 4mm box lock cuban with top notch quality, which no jeweler is making in that size, and at a price better than anyone else.

No jeweler is perfect though, there's been complaints about every jeweler' s work in here.

You have a pic of this Cuban? Was thinking of making a 22in 4mm box lock my next purchase

yeah, for example Leon's cuban was perfect for me, but i had to spend a lil extra to reinforce da triple clasp lock locally... nothing crazy, but it shouldve been right out da gate. no biggie thou.

These look good.

I was about to pull the trigger on Jacojes site.

https://www.jacoje.com/shop/25mm-rope-chain-2

But his prices are nearly 100 more than your link.

I just wanna know the reasoning for his upcharge. If it has nothing to do with the quality of the chain I’m for sure copping from that eBay seller.

Idk where u stay at but if you are in la area hit up Nova gold in downtown la its where jacoje gets his chains you can get them for $10+ less a gram than what he sells them for. Beautifull italian chains. Ive got quoted from $31 for rope to about $34 for D/c franco per gram in past couple months. Cant get the same deals on these like you can on miamis cuz their imported from italy but still good deal for legit chains.

Idk where u stay at but if you are in la area hit up Nova gold in downtown la its where jacoje gets his chains you can get them for $10+ less a gram than what he sells them for. Beautifull italian chains. Ive got quoted from $31 for rope to about $34 for D/c franco per gram in past couple months. Cant get the same deals on these like you can on miamis cuz their imported from italy but still good deal for legit chains.
Gonna check them out this week!

How do you know jacoje gets his chains from there? :nerd:

That’s 4mm? Looks perfect

I almost wanted to jump to 5mm

I was on the fence with 4mm thinking it might be too small and didn’t wanna go through the issue of ordering it and not being satisfied and possibly stuck with it

Back
Top Bottom