**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Uzi and yatchy been dropping alot of jewels lately. That festival cheese ain't no joke.

What would yall suggest as the best place/way to sell a Cuban? Originally purchased from Rey's, think I heard a while back he'll give you close to full value if you trade up but I'm looking to just sell.

First two obvious choices are CL and ebay but I would imagine there are other options, and while a pawn shop is another idk if they would give max value? 9mm 28" 14k.

Never sold a chain before, how close to current gram value can I expect to get being that it's "used"?

What would yall suggest as the best place/way to sell a Cuban? Originally purchased from Rey's, think I heard a while back he'll give you close to full value if you trade up but I'm looking to just sell.

First two obvious choices are CL and ebay but I would imagine there are other options, and while a pawn shop is another idk if they would give max value? 9mm 28" 14k.

Never sold a chain before, how close to current gram value can I expect to get being that it's "used"?

For the most part people will just try to buy at scrap price. Be patient and maybe you can get a buyer looking a a similar chain for a small discount.

I wouldnt waste time at a pawn shop unless you didnt know how heavy it was

take a look at this
http://www.midwestrefineries.com/gold.htm

theres probably more online that do it as well.

It's 177 grams. Good looks on the link, I'm gonna take a look at that in detail. Researching scrap price on what my weight would fetch, it's less than I'm hoping to get for it. Luckily I'm not in a rush to sell though I do want to move it. Will keep looking, and am open to other suggestions.

I bought a diamond bracelet today... it's probably an inch too big, but I don't really want to have it cut down as that would sacrifice diamond weight. How loose do men usually wear bracelets? I don't sell too many of these...

I bought a diamond bracelet today... it's probably an inch too big, but I don't really want to have it cut down as that would sacrifice diamond weight. How loose do men usually wear bracelets? I don't sell too many of these...
imo I'd get it sized down to the right size you want it and forget about the diamond weight. What good is a beautiful diamond bracelet if it does not fit you? A bracelet should looked fitted to your wrist and not have that sloppy extra link look to it. Maybe post pics because it's very subjective.

It's 177 grams. Good looks on the link, I'm gonna take a look at that in detail. Researching scrap price on what my weight would fetch, it's less than I'm hoping to get for it. Luckily I'm not in a rush to sell though I do want to move it. Will keep looking, and am open to other suggestions.

5 years ago I bought a 25 inch 14k Cuban 165 grams for 5000 exactly, from my local guy and wasn't happy with the size after a while. I looked into pawning it and everybody tried to spend 2800 for it, I said F**k that. I sold it on Ebay for 4920.

PM

terror_squad01.jpg

Hit me up G. I am interested if the price is right.... >D

Anyone know a good reputable jeweler in the DMV? I'm trying to upgrade and switch up my rope chain. Any help would be appreciated

speaking of rope chain was so close to copping one today... went to my jeweler to get my chain cleaned...was just trying on chains and bracelets so when i get my money right which should be in the next 2-3 months im copping either 1 a chain or bracelet... what yall think of this rope chain 30in 14k 128 grams for 3750? not sure of the mm but seemed like 7-8mm... not a fan of long chains especially since im only 5'7 lol but it goes well with my other chain
rsz_20170825_161405.png

Last edited:
That price ain't bad. The longest I ever wanted a rope was a 28 inch 164 14k rope a guy was selling on Ebay for 4020. I kept trying to lowball the guy and he sold it cheap to somebody else 3 months ago .

What you think of the look? Like is the chain too long? I'm a get the chain soon but I think I want 28in

Back
Top Bottom