**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

always wonderd who did ricks pieces

jacob? did tito make puns halo piece?

biz, i know he had a very very early tito but i cant find the pics anywhere. 

pacs crown ring was chunky for its age.

this is claimed to be biggies rolex

if anyone could afford a decent set up it was scotty. 

Cleveland fans waited 52 years for a championship, and the Cavaliers had to wait 128 days to pick up their rings.

The long wait for the Cavs makes a whole lot of sense when you consider how much work goes into each and every piece of title-winning bling.

The craftsmanship needed to create each ring is on full display in a new video released by Baron Championship Rings, the Canadian company that manufactured them. In the video, viewers watch the entire process of creating the rings: from the idea board to computer modeling, 3D printing, hand etching and blast forging.

In the end, Baron created a 6.5-carat white-and-gold monster that contains a cornucopia of tiny details including:

216 small diamonds, to represent Cleveland’s area code, were used to spell out “World Champions”
46 diamonds surround the Cavs’ logo to represent the number of years the organization has existed
In the background of the logo is a total of 100 diamonds, meant to represent how many playoff victories it took for the franchise to win a championship
Each player’s ring is unique and includes his name and jersey number
One side of the ring has a tiny Cleveland skyline on it
In total, the ring has 400 diamonds plus a one-carat stone sitting atop the Larry O’Brien Trophy. It weighs in at a whopping 165 grams and 105 pennyweights, making it the heaviest NBA championship ring ever.
http://nypost.com/2017/01/13/the-insane-process-behind-cavaliers-championship-ring/

patrick-beverley-of-the-houston-rockets-is-seen-before-the-game-the-picture-id670400222

Hey guys

Thoughts these days on Rey's vs Daniels?

Was quoted about $3300 for a 24" 6mm Cuban from both for 18k. Both are around 78g. Fair price?

I've never seen either in Person. How will the color, links differ? I've seen pics of both. Rey's seems to be more consistent and "tighter" in a sense. One thing is Daniel's 6mm is actually around the 6.4mm range, whereas with Rey's, something 6.4mm range weights 97g.

This leads me to believe Rey's is just heavier in general due to more gold used and tighter links, since Rey's is actually a 6mm for 78g, whereas Daniel is a 6.4mm for 78g.

Any help appreciated! Maybe if you have a pic of both side by side would be even better. Where's all my 6mm peeps at!

:D

Last edited:
Hey guys

Thoughts these days on Rey's vs Daniels?

Was quoted about $3300 for a 24" 6mm Cuban from both for 18k. Both are around 78g. Fair price?

I've never seen either in Person. How will the color, links differ? I've seen pics of both. Rey's seems to be more consistent and "tighter" in a sense. One thing is Daniel's 6mm is actually around the 6.4mm range, whereas with Rey's, something 6.4mm range weights 97g.

This leads me to believe Rey's is just heavier in general due to more gold used and tighter links, since Rey's is actually a 6mm for 78g, whereas Daniel is a 6.4mm for 78g.

Any help appreciated! Maybe if you have a pic of both side by side would be even better. Where's all my 6mm peeps at!

:D

preference really...

Comes out to about 42/g. Not too bad but I remember someone saying they got quotes for 40/g ok 18k. I don't remember if it was for a higher gram count though

Back
Top Bottom