**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by JChambers

.to be honest IFandCo. and IceBox are the only jewelers that I've seen that consistently make quality pieces...

Don't forget about Jason Of Beverly Hills. That Purple City piece is garbage. Some of Avianne's other stuff looks good, though.

There's actually quite a lot of small, not so well-known jewelery stores that do very good work. and then there's Jacob of course
laugh.gif

Give 'em some shine.

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

.to be honest IFandCo. and IceBox are the only jewelers that I've seen that consistently make quality pieces...

Don't forget about Jason Of Beverly Hills. That Purple City piece is garbage. Some of Avianne's other stuff looks good, though.
There's actually quite a lot of small, not so well-known jewelery stores that do very good work. and then there's Jacob of course
laugh.gif

Give 'em some shine.

Big Les, that piece is super clean. Liori did this bezel for my Super Avenger. They told me that they do custom work but I didn't know that it was comingout like that DC pendant.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

was in the infamous nyc diamond district for a good hour yesterday..... saddest sight I've ever seen for NYC. no joke. I mean, aviannes was closed too, on a sat? at 1pm? but it was ghost town and just as bad as LA's diamond district or worse. I mean I don't even know what to say it was so sad. David Bling had nothing really in his display either.... it's lookin sooooo bad down there. jesus.
Aren't most of those guys religious Jews? Saturday is Shabbat so it's probably their day off and the slowest day of the week there.

Originally Posted by cjspida619

Man that SD piece is solo I'll if I had enough money that would be copped. Especially wit the chucks dope
word. who is that chain for? BB aint from around here in SD is he?

051609-194.jpg
051609-209.jpg

051609-286.jpg
laugh.gif
You would think with nba $ he start stylin a lil bit. This the dude who thoughthe was "doing it" at college thursdays at club blu. This dude Villanueva a funny dude too, son would go to every party an just post up, son lookedlike frankenstein literally, my man was breakin off his chick everytime we was up at storrs campus too. dude is a sucka. his chick was funny as hell.

Originally Posted by Rjwco

that super avenger is prolly a 10 carat bezel?

Yeah, it's around 10-11 carats VS G with 2.4 carats on the sides also. Liori gave me a good deal. Here's another one that they did that with that samebezel that looks super clean.

laugh.gif
The posting of Red Cafe's pieces needs to stop, +*+% don't even look right close up.

thx for the compliments on my piece....it was truly an NT collabo project

Red Cafes cross like it came straight from Trax and the lettering and work on his custom piece is a mess, and a bail with no diamonds on a custom piece likethat isnt a good look either..

Back
Top Bottom