**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by dgk3188

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by dgk3188

wow thats supposed to be Jesus?
Looks more like abraham lincoln in a dashiki
roll.gif
roll.gif
you a fool!
Tell me it don't though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And lol @ that picture, thats on point too
roll.gif

Anyone got any Hi-Res photos of good chains? I wan something for my wallpaper that looks crisp and clean. Right now I got the Jesus piece from BenBallers blogat the SoCal summit. I need something else, had this one for a minute =/

Originally Posted by Rjwco

aviannes work got better, that blackwall street piece I had was straight trash signed by them and I melted the Ef outta it hahaha
damn man...record some of that stuff!

BigLescobar wrote:

.to be honest IFandCo. and IceBox are the only jewelers that I've seen that consistently make quality pieces...

Don't forget about Jason Of Beverly Hills. That Purple City piece is garbage. Some of Avianne's other stuff looks good, though.

Originally Posted by JChambers

.to be honest IFandCo. and IceBox are the only jewelers that I've seen that consistently make quality pieces...

Don't forget about Jason Of Beverly Hills. That Purple City piece is garbage. Some of Avianne's other stuff looks good, though.

There's actually quite a lot of small, not so well-known jewelery stores that do very good work. and then there's Jacob of course
laugh.gif

Anyone got any Hi-Res photos of good chains? I wan something for my wallpaper that looks crisp and clean. Right now I got the Jesus piece from BenBallers blog at the SoCal summit. I need something else, had this one for a minute =/
A few that I have saved....

bgd4yc.jpg

se99vp.jpg

2z5jedy.jpg

28a290m.jpg

ej8myo.jpg

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Anyone got any Hi-Res photos of good chains? I wan something for my wallpaper that looks crisp and clean. Right now I got the Jesus piece from BenBallers blog at the SoCal summit. I need something else, had this one for a minute =/

bgd4yc.jpg

ej8myo.jpg
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BigLescobar

cquan is that an arnage i see in your avi?
I'm pretty sure it's the Arnage, I got the pic from a set and I can't seem to find the folder on my computer anymore
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

bgd4yc.jpg

ej8myo.jpg
sick.gif
pimp.gif
that yellow cuban terror squad chain has been on of my favorites.

Finally got my piece today, woulda been done alot sooner had i not been so busy.... i think it came out great
Its about 120 grams 14k, about 16ct , 3.5 inches by 3.5 inches not including the bail, stones are VS-F, i put it on a franco, nothing crazy about 130 grams.
I didnt want to get too crazy with the weight after the last 350 gram cuban I had, and I kept my old piece caus it wasnt even worth it to scrap so Im gonna notredo it, but kind of re-present it on a different angle....but heres the new piece...

t7h3q0.jpg

2ljhki9.jpg

bgd4yc.jpg

se99vp.jpg

2z5jedy.jpg

28a290m.jpg

ej8myo.jpg
Yo good lookin out! I think I'll rock the TS one for now even though I'm not a fan. The pic is clean and the pieces are even cleaner
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Edit:

in5mki.jpg

pimp.gif

And yo LES!! That piece is somethin serious!! That is TOO clean
eek.gif
eek.gif

good looks, and yea shout out to Falcon, caus hes the one who showed me the DC logo to begin with and shout out to Joe Galvan for retouching it up to myspecs...

Back
Top Bottom