**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Its for my kid BTW. I'm not sure how long his piece is but I was gonna cop him a 14k letter C on Xmas and happen to see a 14 chain on groupon for 80 bucks. Just wanted to get a idea of how long it was cuz they got different sizes.

Question for u guys

I need to find a movado watch for my mom for Christmas. She had one for like 20 years and it broke recently.. It was just a simple silver one with the black dial and silver dot for 12 o clock . It was silver colored, idk what material. Anywhere you guys recommend me shopping?

I wish I could just ask her which one she wants but I can't give away the suprise :lol:

Edit: like these. Just seems kinda weird buying it since it's on overstock.com lol http://www.overstock.com/#/1433506/product.html
http://www.overstock.com/#/7618046/product.html leaning towards this one

Edit 2: just duped her into telling me if she likes it or not :pimp: . Showed her some **** on over stock then "came across" that watch :pimp:

Was gonna upgrade my cuban but minus whale spend it on her. Maybe I'll upgrade in the future

This whole post is kinda pointless now lol but oh well

Last edited:
Question for u guys

I need to find a movado watch for my mom for Christmas. She had one for like 20 years and it broke recently.. It was just a simple silver one with the black dial and silver dot for 12 o clock . It was silver colored, idk what material. Anywhere you guys recommend me shopping?

Ashford.com is legit with good prices. They are outta NY.

Before this whole cuban link craze, most of the street dudes in florida had chunky cuban links. early 90's ****. check this guy out. 

Florida ****.... (IG: stackscustoms) 

The process. 

Whenever diamonds are involved jewelers will try and rape you. They assume you know nothing about them, but lets be honest, if you really knew anything about diamonds you would know that they are worthless anyway.

I Dunno I know if I had 9500 to spend on a piece I wouldn't spend it on a dragon gold bar... Is rather get a unique piece and get raped lol

Anyone have any experience buying tennis bracelets? was thinking of getting one for wifey for christmas...

lol I'd much rather get a Cuban and bracelet and save the rest, custom diamond pendants have no resale value

Yea, I kinda have had that mindset as well. I like the pendants and stuff, but I'll just live through the fellas on here that pick up the pendants. :smokin

Not to hate on anyone's hustle but the gold bar frames....diamond less and ones with pre drilled settings are catalog available.

You gonna buy your own diamonds and pay someone to set them ?
Gold AND diamonds.  Different conversation when you are saying I have all the material, what is your craftsmanship worth?

I had him make the diamond cross I posted just to test him out and now he is working on the bezel for my krugerrand, then a diamond bezel for my Breitling.  

The bezel is coming from Samsons Watches, he is just setting the diamonds.......

Back
Top Bottom