**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I always thought all Jewelry was fake. I will never understand what makes it real. Maybe, our godlike imagination.

Last edited:
Jewelery is really just polished metal and rocks , however the notion of value is attached to its respective aesthetic - (c) myself .

Even though he may have been a few days off with the shipping L.A.X and his partner made it right and delivered

What are you guys thoughts about white gold vs yellow gold? Any of ya'll prefer one over the other or solely buy one color gold?
it usually depends on what someone is drawn to and what color their features are, hair, skin, and eyes. Everyone either tends to favor warm colors (yellow, red, orange) or cool colors (blue, green, violet) and this usually can be determined by looking at hair skin and eye color. With that said I always preferred white gold, never owned yellow gold in my life. And it's funny bc if I look in my closet, almost everything is cool colors. I prefer blue over red any day of the week

Why lax never explain himself yet?

Me personally, I would have got on a plane and went out there to take care of business man to man. How a grown man just going to let some "jeweler" get him for $30k. I probably would go out there and put a couple holes in somebody if they tried that on me. If not a couple holes, at least a Louisville to the head.

That's why I only deal with jewelers that got a shop so I know where to find them if I need to give somebody that work.

Last edited:
While you guys are out shooting and putting holes in people I would have just got it appraised by a 3rd party ASAP, file a police report then dispute it through paypal to get my money back

Honestly though If I was in a position to buy a 30k watch I would only purchase through a authorized dealer.

Last edited:
While you guys are out shooting and putting holes in people I would have just got it appraised by a 3rd party ASAP, file a police report then dispute it through paypal to get my money back

Yea you can do that too. I like a more personal approach. I want to see how a jeweler makes Jesus pieces when he doesn't have hands when I am done with him.

yea im gonna have to agree with u on that one...end result of cguys method=no money back plus prolly another 30k for lawyers and 30 yrs down...end result of ur method=30k back in ur pocket! no jail time!!! sounds like the best option to me. but who knows im no expert...

Last edited:
yea im gonna have to agree with u on that one...end result of cguys method=no money back plus prolly another 30k for lawyers and 30 yrs down...end result of ur method=30k back in ur pocket! no jail time!!! sounds like the best option to me. but who knows im no expert...

I assumed he was being facetious.

What?

You really only spend two days in jail...the day you go in and the day you come out

30 years is nothing...not srs

Bimmy right?

The anchor represents the drug trade. Means you got it off the coast, pushing the weight, allegedly.
yea thats bimmy 

i know old heads back in the days that were prior navy would wear them on smaller ropes because of their military past but a lot of those would also have "usn" engraved on them, which are still popular amongst retirees to this day . i just dont see why that many guys with those kinds of street ties that they had would just wake up one day and be like yo lets get anchors b . like out of all the things you couldve chose from ? but i was a baby in that era i wasnt of age to know so thats why i brought it up . seemed to be a common thread . . .

I was only being a little facetious. At this point dude is out of $30k cause he paid a year ago. So the only thing left to do is go out there and take care of business.

By the way, in no way am I advocating or promoting violence, i'm just expressing how I would handle a similar hypothetical situation.

Last edited:
i know old heads back in the days that were prior navy would wear them on smaller ropes because of their military past but a lot of those would also have "usn" engraved on them, which are still popular amongst retirees to this day . i just dont see why that many guys with those kinds of street ties that they had would just wake up one day and be like yo lets get anchors b . like out of all the things you couldve chose from ? but i was a baby in that era i wasnt of age to know so thats why i brought it up . seemed to be a common thread . . .
Drug dealers probably started wearing them because anchors also mean good luck. I'll bet you a million times more drug dealers wear crosses and you dont see people associating the cross with drugs lol.

I dead *** gotta give it to meek with that dream chaser piece. It's this generations roc piece. He got it poppin with it and now everyone wants one made like that for their crew. I.E. Slowbucks, hoggs
glizzy gang piece is just as dope to me 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom