**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Yeah dip pieces were always dope to me, they had such a movement 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Haha I won't lie we wondered for years too but they are indeed real...  Seen them in my hands plenty of times.  Another way you can sometimes tell if someone's stuff is real is based on how long they wear them for...  And he's been wearing them for a loooong time.  They're probably the most expensive earrings worn by anybody in the hiphop biz...  And up there in the NBA game.

Lots of our clients with big earrings lose them because they put them in a napkin and trash the napkin without realizing it.  Same with grills, some of my NT clients lost grills that way too haha

And those cubans are from Icebox.  Stuey Rock next to him is also wearing all Icebox jewels.

Rumors to rest................

-Z

Aye ninja you think those OG Dipset eagles are still around?
Joints were & still are my favorite rap group pieces to date, especially the one joint Julez had :pimp:

:pimp:

That big Dipset eagle is still around. Didn't Cam have it last? They just took that plate off which makes it look much more :pimp:

He let freekey wear that one for a hot min, then i

presume was returned to cam when he got that 730

Dips piece, but i lost track of it there cuz cam started

Rockin a new eagle piece that he wore wit fat joe's

Cross during da crime pays time..

Back
Top Bottom