**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

pimp.gif

Works out of a taco truck.

jc ain't here anymore and I enjoyed the banter that went in between them. Even if It was just jc 99% of the jokes.
lol that was funny ... But for real LAX get your website together or something, this is what comes up 
mean.gif

Last edited:
subliminal shots absolutely not you have to remember were 1ST generation jewelers as this entire board has witnessed from vol.1 & Were not 2nd 3rd 4th generation. Nothing handed down just building from the ground up. Learning from great jewelers like icebox & Ben Baller hands down is a blessing. Im still the kid who grew up in outdoor flea markets and can see anything and know its worth not just in jewelry. As I recall A lot of you said im the pawnshop of this thread. Our LAX showroom is located in downtown Los Angeles jewelry district. :nthat:

subliminal shots absolutely not you have to remember were 1ST generation jewelers as this entire board has witnessed from vol.1 & Were not 2nd 3rd 4th generation. Nothing handed down just building from the ground up. Learning from great jewelers like icebox & Ben Baller hands down is a blessing. Im still the kid who grew up in outdoor flea markets and can see anything and know its worth not just in jewelry. As I recall A lot of you said im the pawnshop of this thread. Our LAX showroom is located in downtown Los Angeles jewelry district. :nthat:

Gotta respect it

OK... lax and or golden sun. 

I busted my *** yesterday running in the rain and broke the pin on my watch, so I went to a local jeweler to get the pin replaced and noticed he had an Omega watch for sale. I tried it on and it was pretty dope, he's selling it for 1300.... 

let me know if it's worth it? 

subliminal shots absolutely not you have to remember were 1ST generation jewelers as this entire board has witnessed from vol.1 & Were not 2nd 3rd 4th generation. Nothing handed down just building from the ground up. Learning from great jewelers like icebox & Ben Baller hands down is a blessing. Im still the kid who grew up in outdoor flea markets and can see anything and know its worth not just in jewelry. As I recall A lot of you said im the pawnshop of this thread. Our LAX showroom is located in downtown Los Angeles jewelry district.
nthat.gif
Ain't nothing wrong with having something handed down. Eventually you'll hand it down to your kid and he'll hand it to his kid... I respect your hustle. 

continue with the rolex posts.... :smile: 

OK... lax and or golden sun. 

I busted my *** yesterday running in the rain and broke the pin on my watch, so I went to a local jeweler to get the pin replaced and noticed he had an Omega watch for sale. I tried it on and it was pretty dope, he's selling it for 1300.... 

let me know if it's worth it? 

Dude if u don't get it let me know where and I'll go scoop it up

Dude if u don't get it let me know where and I'll go scoop it up
I'm gonna swing by tomorrow to get the model number and stuff.... I'm getting married in 3 weeks so I can't spend bread now... MIght put it on layaway. If not, I'll send you the jewerly shops info. 

Where in Miami are you? 

Back
Top Bottom