**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

My set ups at the moment

I copped one of these love bracelets earlier ill get some pics up tomorrow really nice subtle, elegant...
Pic for reference>>

All 14k-18k vs+ , jacob got back to me...

Last edited:
Yeup. That's the piece they took from him. Has white and yellow hair, blue eyes. We've all see close ups of it here. The one Sean has now, was cudi's old one. He gave it to him once he left. Sean got that one snatched too and cried for it back and got t back.

story on both incidents?

Truth!

Even though I was born in 1999, I can appreciate Wu-Tang for what they did and their influence. I have all their CDs (although digital format since real CDs are obsolete for my generation).

good troll response but why troll the man? :lol:

Last edited:
Are you about get your keys done like Pusha t's , that be a good setup with the star piece
your right theyd be dancing, wouldnt mind flip everything and just having a jacob tbh, but i do love all my pieces though they all nice in there own way, you know :rolleyes

Last edited:
story on both incidents?
good troll response but why troll the man?
laugh.gif
smh 

mean.gif

I should've known better.... There's no way some little kid is going to have a jacob jesus piece next to a gun in a photo.... unless you're that little kid from at the end of the movie belly nas talks about on one love. 

M
Specs on this??? you're dad is dominican or south american???? lol.... I'm not mad at this mold at all.... looks old, but I enjoy the details. 
my dad is Dominican .and I'm really thinking of buying a Cuban soon . I'm not sure if 8mm is too wide I want a nice width

Marines stopped a fuel truck because it had improper license plates. The driver was released (NFI why), and the truck impounded at the government's truck lot. This morning, the governor's brother received an anonymous phone call, offering 15 million Iraqi Dinar for the fuel truck. The governor's brother claims he
declined the offer, mustered six security personnel, and proceeded to the impound lot. At the impound lot, they inspected the vehicle. There were 6 padlocks that sealed the fuel storage tank. The fuel storage tank was empty of fuel but allegedly had "some sort of metal bricks".

I'm really digging 99% of the stuff you guys have been posting, other than the HUGE bezel you put on that rolex lol .... Just out of curiosity, what does a chain like that run? It's so simple and clean. 

Thank you! PM me or email me for pricing. This cross was custom order for one of my clients and he specifically requested VVS1, E color diamonds with XXX across the board. However, I make these in different diamond quality and size. This one is 75pt each and comes out to 4.50ct. in a micro cross. They are in hot demand right now and people are buying the Micro Jesus piece to go with. 
You guys are in Southfield, MI??

If so, nicccccce *fab voice*

#boss I stay in southfield right now, where is this said location?

Back
Top Bottom