**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Rico love's heart of gold

Who was the first to do those mini medallions on the cuban like shiest's joint? I think I've seen a pic of pun with one but can't remember

Last edited:
Jimmy has to be happy this guy is locked up, he was on his a** lol
Met him back in 09'.... I thought he was gonna be some **** head goon, but he was mad cool. Invited me and my friends to his table, bought a couple extra bottles of champagne and vodka and partied with him the whole night and we ended up staying at the same hotel so we kicked it at the pool and **** the following day. His chains were heavy as hell and shining like crazy. Crazy to think a couple weeks later he'd be convicted for murder. Anyways, dude was wild from what was shown on the internet, but in person, he was humble as **** and down to earth. 

This actually has to be the NTer that won that Jesus earlier this year. I remember it went for $5,000ish give or take a thousand or two. Def not worth his asking price tho. That Jesus is at about 3.25" or so in height. The real deal Jacobs are 3.75"

I think it belongs to this guy with the wicked awesome hair

And to think he outbid me. Smh.

I don't think it's the same one. This is one of the very first ones Ben made. It has that string like crown of thorns and the cheeks look closer to Jacob's and I'm pretty sure it's the one Ben used to compare with the NLV Jesus piece. The one the other NTer won is more like today's version being sold on their site with the sort of flat looking cheeks.

Met him back in 09'.... I thought he was gonna be some **** head goon, but he was mad cool. Invited me and my friends to his table, bought a couple extra bottles of champagne and vodka and partied with him the whole night and we ended up staying at the same hotel so we kicked it at the pool and **** the following day. His chains were heavy as hell and shining like crazy. Crazy to think a couple weeks later he'd be convicted for murder. Anyways, dude was wild from what was shown on the internet, but in person, he was humble as **** and down to earth. 
i met dude 2 on 116th lenox cool dude i kno he had mad projects on lock in manhattan 24/7 serve and go
nthat.gif

The rappers who act like obnoxious buffoons in front of a camera are usually the most down to earth in real life.
Bro, I've met a lot of rappers and had the opportunity to hang out with them for a couple hours at a time and you are a hundred percent right. I'd say the biggest nice guy would be ross. Although fat joe is an *******. I saw him at sneaker pimps a while ago and his brother wasnt letting anyone take photos near him and he didnt let anyone say hi to him. I was dying to tell him "that's why you fell off" but I wouldve looked like an idiot. 

Bro, I've met a lot of rappers and had the opportunity to hang out with them for a couple hours at a time and you are a hundred percent right. I'd say the biggest nice guy would be ross. Although fat joe is an *******. I saw him at sneaker pimps a while ago and his brother wasnt letting anyone take photos near him and he didnt let anyone say hi to him. I was dying to tell him "that's why you fell off" but I wouldve looked like an idiot. 
This, Rozay is 100% cool folks, jus kicked it wit him this past weekend in Vegas before the French Show

If I order some gold online how hard are they going to slap me with customs when it comes over the border??

Back
Top Bottom