**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

jadakiss retired his, swizz and his uncle still rock theirs every now and then..

169226656-swizz-beatz-and-felicia-snoop-pearson-attend-gettyimages.jpg

that ruff ryder piece on the white cuban >

someone help me... theres a thrift shop in miami, that carries a lot of good come ups. I found this bamford & son x Fragment x Rolex --- the lady said they offered it at 5k and no one bought it and they want to get rid of it at 899.00.... I can't tell if it's real or fake, I compared it to an oyster date sub, everything matches up.... can someone tell me if I should take the risk?? 

someone help me... theres a thrift shop in miami, that carries a lot of good come ups. I found this bamford & son x Fragment x Rolex --- the lady said they offered it at 5k and no one bought it and they want to get rid of it at 899.00.... I can't tell if it's real or fake, I compared it to an oyster date sub, everything matches up.... can someone tell me if I should take the risk?? 

I would say it's fake. The hour markers look too small, the pearl on the bezel looks weird, the number markings on the bezel also looks painted on in that pic, and Rolex doesn't use a hologram sticker on the back on the newer models.

Fake. Not only are there so many design flaws (bracelet width, crown on diak, the dial itself, bezel, but the holograms were taken over by the green sliver sticker on all newer Rolex models.... especially the 116610 Sub's (which were all date models btw). The no date is a 114060

Fake. Not only are there so many design flaws (bracelet width, crown on diak, the dial itself, bezel, but the holograms were taken over by the green sliver sticker on all newer Rolex models.... especially the 116610 Sub's (which were all date models btw). The no date is a 114060
I would say it's fake. The hour markers look too small, the pearl on the bezel looks weird, the number markings on the bezel also looks painted on in that pic, and Rolex doesn't use a hologram sticker on the back on the newer models.
Thank you guys, I only asked b/c there is an old jewish guy who lurks that shopping center coming up on rolex's movados, etc. They had a chanel ceramic watch that was all beat up for 199.00 it needs to be re polished, is it worth it to buy and resell? It's 100% real. 

Fake. The Rolex crown symbol on the dial isn't supposed to look like a baseball glove lol.

Back
Top Bottom