**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I was walking into Wal Mart and some goons saw the light hit the stones on my piece and straight double looked, I think that was the only time I seen someone do that. 

But like I said I always keep my pistol on me holstered. 

No muskets over here

I was walking into Wal Mart and some goons saw the light hit the stones on my piece and straight double looked, I think that was the only time I seen someone do that. 

But like I said I always keep my pistol on me holstered. 

No muskets over here
I just tell people my jewelry is fake so they don't try to jack me 
laugh.gif

yea i rather carry a pistol that musket just take too long to load

Last edited:
wearing expensive jewelry in certain places is something u should be always be somewhat cautious about. even if u a real live street _, it can happen.
It's like with anything nice...know your surroundings

It's like with anything nice...know your surroundings
but what else other than jewelry can you snatch  worth ten racks and stash in your pockets?

Sell it to a pawn shop easy too. how would they identify a pawned chain as being the identical chain to one that was reported stolen? even if its the same hallmark and size and weight--they need more than that on you

Yall grown *** men talking about tucking. Jewelry is something that aint for everybody, if you from the street you know what it is. If you aren't there should be know reason you can't get your license to carry

Back
Top Bottom