**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

rafaello ......
mean.gif
Thats trash mayne. 
roll.gif

But what about the kid situation? :nerd:
I do remember very faintly Ben talking about being married to a black supermodel and having a seed, but never was gonna put Him/her out there with pictures and all that, didn't want his seed in the limelight.
This is no hate, no making **** up, not trying to throw salt at Ben, but I do remember him saying this at one point
He makes good jewelry and that's all that matters.

Last edited:
The piece floyd. Got is the best ive seen in aa long time. If better diamonds were used in the GBE piece it would have been sick.

Last edited:
"One ounce gold Lady Liberty coin pendant done for THE CHAMP, Floyd Mayweather Jr. Featuring 3/4ct. EACH Russian Cut Diamonds. Keeping it simple with a touch of old school with the accenting rope chain. The best jewelry for the best athlete"

pimp.gif
Thats dope but he should have used a currency coin instead of a bullion coin. That bullion coin is worth $1,700 whereas the 1933 Double Eagle is worth 7 million dollars.

Whats up with all these short bus jesus pieces? Jewelry design must be really difficult 

I remember the talk about Ben's old black girl. I also remember him saying he would never wear Nike's again.

The worlds biggest gold chain is just a stunt. He just wants to say he made the worlds biggest chain. Just like his lies of selling the most expensive kicks ever. Bottom line is he is not a jeweler he is a salesman. He is a good salesman but that is all.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom