r%20-%20Cafe%20Pro%20Bono%20-%20Lamb%20chop%20entree.jpg

tiramisu_1.jpg

canoli.jpg

NOM NOM NOM

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by tmukg21

Yoda wrote:

Nothing compares to it.

I don't care what anyone says...When you grow up in a pizzeria, around pizza, pretty much pizza 24/7, you know what good pizza is.

It's the water that makes the pizza so good. Trust me.
they casually said this on "Entourage" season 2 ep.1 while on the jet, must be some truth to it
grin.gif
You go to a lot of pizzeria's in the city and they say the same thing.

And Chicago pie is good, but it's not a damn pizza, it's a pie. Ain't the same at all
tired.gif

You ask ANY old timer thats been in the business for years, they'll tell you what makes NY pizza different from "NY Style" pizza.

It's the water.

The same ingredients I get in NY, you can get in Idaho. The same flour, yeast, sauce, cheese, seasonings...You can't get the water.

Altitude/Elevation? Nothing to do with how it tastes...You've gotta take into account time of rising and baking, but it doesn't affect the taste.

From a recent trip to Hong Kong...

3162959128_3793863197_b.jpg

Fresh sashimi. The fish's tail stayed moving for about 5 minutes after it was brought out.
eek.gif

Peep the wagyu beef in the background.
pimp.gif

The Mahimahi (in Hawaiian), Coryphaena hippurus, also known as common dolphin-fish or dorado, calitos maverikos, or lampuki (in Maltese) are surface-dwelling ray-finned fish found in off-shore tropical and subtropical waters worldwide. They are one of only two members of the Coryphaenidae family, the other being the Pompano dolphinfish. Called by the common name, dolphinfish, the mahi-mahi is a fish, and is unrelated to the Delphinidae family of mammals correctly referred to by the common name, dolphin. Although, while technically incorrect, it is also common to refer to the mahi-mahi simply as dolphin, rather than dolphinfish.
Right and wrong at the same time...

Originally Posted by dvdjamm5150

The Mahimahi (in Hawaiian), Coryphaena hippurus, also known as common dolphin-fish or dorado, calitos maverikos, or lampuki (in Maltese) are surface-dwelling ray-finned fish found in off-shore tropical and subtropical waters worldwide. They are one of only two members of the Coryphaenidae family, the other being the Pompano dolphinfish. Called by the common name, dolphinfish, the mahi-mahi is a fish, and is unrelated to the Delphinidae family of mammals correctly referred to by the common name, dolphin. Although, while technically incorrect, it is also common to refer to the mahi-mahi simply as dolphin, rather than dolphinfish.
Right and wrong at the same time...

eek.gif
You learn something new everyday. Mahi mahi is great
pimp.gif

Margarit Pizza

Pan Fried Perch

Blackened Salmon

Creme Brulee

Rocky Road Brownie ( It was somebodies anniversary so I wrote on the plate)

Back
Top Bottom