The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Deez u know more than me then. I just doubt it since no one has been notified and they release tomorrow.

So are these a easy cop where I can wake up a couple hours after the release and still check out? Don't wanna have to wake up at 5am if they still will be available

So are these a easy cop where I can wake up a couple hours after the release and still check out? Don't wanna have to wake up at 5am if they still will be available

My crystal ball says ask tomorrow around noon.

Why did they have to mess up the sole?? These are classics. Powder 10s only tomorrow.

Easy way to salvage the money they put into the failed "No-Zips". I just hope next time these release, Nike uses the original style sole. Until then....Im passing.

Last edited:
Thinking about passing on the initial release and hoping I can pick up for under retail in a few weeks. Anyone else doing the same?

Anyone know if these are releasing on FNL tomorrow morning?

The shine and sole on the medial side doesn't bother me that much. Always wanted a pair of these and this is the closest I'll get without paying $1k+.

Last edited:

hahaha so hilarious how everyone has graduated to the elastic leg pants.
mean.gif
 actually looks worse than folded jeans.

guys I wouldn't be surprised if nike drops these again in another year or two but comes correct with the textured carbon fiber and the outsole.

Last edited:
guys I wouldn't be surprised if nike drops these again in another year or two but comes correct with the textured carbon fiber and the outsole.

Oh yeah cuz thats happened all but.......... Once?

Cements 2011 vs 2013

Actually nike has been known to retro stuff over and over. Just look at the Bo Jackson's and the air max 95 neons and air max 90 infrared as a small example of them retroing stuff over and over.

And we all pretty much know why they used the soles they used. Hopefully the retro the fp again in the right way therefore the color would naturally have improvements over this release.

Last edited:

Oh yeah cuz thats happened all but.......... Once?

Cements 2011 vs 2013

Cements, Bo Jacksons, Varsity/Infrared VIs, Pepsi vs Orlando Foamposite Pro/Ones, Solid sole vs Clear sole Coughdrop Foamposites.... Nikes known to release a mediocre version and then follow it up with a more proper rendition on numerous occasions.

Back
Top Bottom