The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

View media item 815981View media item 815980
331zuh4.jpg

Kinda torn on this one.  Half of me wishes it was a foamposite with carbon fiber from the original.  The other half of me is thinking that this is the closest I will get to something like that.  Really on the fence since the funds for this could go to one of the retro 11 low's coming up in the next few months.  I agree with the masses, the carbon fiber on the original really is nicer than what's on this shoe.  Sigh, decisions decisions.

The retro 10 will get the spotlight hence the lack of interest (besides it not being exactly like the original).

I'm thinking I'll buy a pair from Ndc so I can inspect them in person. By far the best return policy in the shoe game.

If my local HoH opens up at 10am, I wonder what time I should get there to do FCFS? For the Kobe 9 ASG's last week, I got there around 5:40am and was ~8th in line. Since this is not as limited or in demand, im guessing 8am? Anyone else going to line up for these?

Do u think resell will be under 300 for these in case i strike out because these are looking like they are that hyped

Back
Top Bottom