The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Stop its hammertime?
stop drop and roll?

STOP what?? nobodys putting you down .im sure you do have more knowledge of kicks than me.just sayin join date dosent mean much.

That's the thing. I never said it did. I never ever say it does either. You're putting words in my mouth

I welcome new members with open arms. I don't think my join date means squat except for the fact that I've developed cool friendships with dudes on this site over the years

Maybe u had too much god grass over the years, i know dudes 50+ who recall high school vividly, put the blunt down lol
no they dont,there is no way to remember everything you had as a youngin unless you started collecting later in life.

there were times i buy a pair of kicks bring them home,they would crumble on me that same day and they would go into the trash.and they remain nameless.

i saw a picture of myself over xmas break at my fam house in a pair of garnetts i forgot i had......too much to remember over the years.

I don't see these selling out at all should be a release like the nike air up or the flightposite exposed

I appreciate the comparison pics.

I cannot get jiggy with these 2014 Flightposites.

no but what perversion you got going on in that avatar
nerd.gif

Anyone got the 411 on this pair ?
those look crazy....blue being my fav. color...im gonna checc for those

Pics are old.... they've been floating around Japanese sites for a few years. Im pretty sure they're from the last run in '08 or possibly a few years after.

Just wondering if anyone has the full backstory one that colorway ?

Last edited:
That's the thing. I never said it did. I never ever say it does either. You're putting words in my mouth

I welcome new members with open arms. I don't think my join date means squat except for the fact that I've developed cool friendships with dudes on this site over the years

I just think of kingdom of heaven when salahadin is asked what jerusalem means to him and he says

"Nothing.......(turns back around and says) ....EVERYTHING"

Join date can matter, just depends on the collector

Im 28. I remember pretty much all my shoes from age 13 on. Bought and sold tons.

Hell i remember trades i did from here on NT back in 2002.

Would you mind posting more pics?

What's retail on these? I've heard $200 and I've heard $210

Box tag is $210. Both insoles are different, too. I'll try to post a couple more pics when I can get to a computer. The insole is SUPER thick & padded with imbedded Zoom in the forefoot and heel.

peace,
J

Box tag is $210. Both insoles are different, too. I'll try to post a couple more pics when I can get to a computer. The insole is SUPER thick & padded with imbedded Zoom in the forefoot and heel.

peace,
J

The insole?

U mean like the insole from the flightposite 3 that felt like you were bouncing on air?

Here are 3 shots of the insole.  The one previously pictured was the left, so here is the right.  Super plush and super comfy!

Woooooow

The 2007 flightposite insoles were not that nice. At least not as responaive as the fp3

The FP3 had full length, whereas the FP1 had separate heel and forefoot units.

Ive actually got a blown out FP3 unit somewhere.... Ill find it and take pics you aren't going to believe.... :wow: CRAZY what happened to it.

I had the zinc FP 2. Sold them because they werent really for me. But my goodness, that insole was amazing man.

FP2 are such an underrated shoe. The FP3 seems to get alot of love lately, but I think the 2s are much better.

**** all that OG talk. I never had the original carbon's, only the silver and all black joints. When do these drop? This weekend, right?

prime example why join date is meaningless.....

so you joined this site when you were 13?

not tryin to insult but how do you have a passion for sneakers or really remember these at that age??

even my hs years are a bit foggy....
Lol you did lots of drugs back in your day? When I was 9, The Jordan VIII were my first pair of Jordans and that started it all.

CMoney's pics present these the most favorably I've seen yet.

...My sneaker love also began at about the age of 9 and I remember it exactly. As I said before, I started working odd and part time jobs from the age of 10 or so basically to buy sneakers and gear. I remember damn near every pair I had up until I had a real steady stream of income and went ham. Now, I occasionally find stuff in closets, piles, storage units that I completely forgot I had, or didn't realize I had in multiple.

Oh, and I also did do a lot of drugs in high school and stuff. I don't think the impacts my ability to remember what sneakers I wore to basketball practice in 1992.

Back
Top Bottom