The Official Flightposite 2014 Thread Vol. Carbons, H20, Possible Coppers

Some medial action for you...

1-14011H00557.jpg

There's more pics but I'm sure someone else will post them. The grey collar on them is ugly. They should keep the blue going all the way to the top.

Allan Houston's!

Hopefully nike goes to back to basic posite colorways. I just want a white & black foam/flight/hyper whatever posite.

Edit: Damn! just noticed the white shank plate(?) thing in the middle of the shoe, needs to be silver or royal for some contrast

Last edited:
Looking that the pics this classifies WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY beyond cutting corners.

H20s and Carbon Fibers were classic models so basic they really couldn't mess up.

(Charlie Murphy voice, Rick James skit) "WRONG! WRONG!"

:smh:

Last edited:
Another thing, is it me or is the collar WAY to high? Is it to much to ask for the gold and eggplant CWs to rerelease as a pack, 100% true to the OG? Proper sole, collar hight, silver vents and no Velcro tab on the plants. I'd pay $500 and grab 2 packs. Just do it Nike.

Allan Houston is rolling over in his grave.
his grave? you mean his office in msg? lolol

ive wanted both these colorways for the flightposite1.
But what we're looking at here is not the Flightposite 1.
im not buying either of these things.
disgusting

Last edited:
Taking my money and keeping it. If I don't take a stand for this retro then I'll never will. This stuff is terrible.

THAT COLLAR IS DISRESPECTFULLY AWKWARD… ITS LIKE THE BABY JORDAN XX8

Last edited:
That collar has to be a joke. I can't bring myself to believe Nike is actually doing this. Their going out of their way to destroy the FP1. All we ever asked for was CWs, not these hilariously bad changes.

Does Nike destroy molds and blueprints of sneakers once they produce them?

Is it really that difficult to make a shoe resemble the OG or even the 1st retro?

Does Nike destroy molds and blueprints of sneakers once they produce them?

Is it really that difficult to make a shoe resemble the OG or even the 1st retro?

maaaan they destroyed these on purpose :lol:

I can't rock with these in any color way as long as that sole is all jacked up like that. So disappointing. I could deal with a $220 price tag if these were actual flightposites. It's more frustrating to see it done on colors as we've been blasting on for years.

Back
Top Bottom