Braylon or Steve smith or Johnny Knox?

Originally Posted by RunsHouse23

A. Boldin vs. Revis

OR

D. Hester vs. Lions

Suggestions?
nerd.gif
Hester, He might not be the receiver Boldin is, but he's playing a banged up Lions secondary...plus Boldin is playing against Revis so I don't expect him to do much.

A. Boldin vs. Revis

OR

D. Hester vs. Lions

Suggestions?
nerd.gif
Hester, He might not be the receiver Boldin is, but he's playing a banged up Lions secondary...plus Boldin is playing against Revis so I don't expect him to do much.

A. Boldin vs. Revis

OR

D. Hester vs. Lions

Suggestions?
nerd.gif
That is a toss up.  Boldin will get his looks like others have said since Revis has missed all of camp, he might not be on his A game.  Cutler is going to get pressured by the Detroit D, plus Hester isn't that great of a receiver.

A. Boldin vs. Revis

OR

D. Hester vs. Lions

Suggestions?
nerd.gif
That is a toss up.  Boldin will get his looks like others have said since Revis has missed all of camp, he might not be on his A game.  Cutler is going to get pressured by the Detroit D, plus Hester isn't that great of a receiver.

I dont know bout most of yall but aleast week 1, im playing all my studs and high picks.

Gotta feel out these backups and second tier players before I throw them in my lineup.

I dont know bout most of yall but aleast week 1, im playing all my studs and high picks.

Gotta feel out these backups and second tier players before I throw them in my lineup.

just did an auction draft on yahoo and drafted Aaron Rodgers, Peyton and Brady. HAHA. Everyone was telling me I couldnt start 3 QB's, I was playing dumb.

just did an auction draft on yahoo and drafted Aaron Rodgers, Peyton and Brady. HAHA. Everyone was telling me I couldnt start 3 QB's, I was playing dumb.

Back
Top Bottom