The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Y wouldnt they?

Guy hasnt practiced with the team all summer. Im sure he was training elsewhere but still.

If your the Ravens, your not testing him to see if hes a step off?

Y wouldnt they?

Guy hasnt practiced with the team all summer. Im sure he was training elsewhere but still.

If your the Ravens, your not testing him to see if hes a step off?

^and then Meachem or Edwards??
nerd.gif

Those of you with Minnesota DEF...

you guys are still playing them correct??

I think I'm gonna stick with em. It's one game. Notable available defenses in my league are Chargers, Bears, Tenn., Cards.

Would it be wise to pick up one of those or let Minn. play??

Those of you with Minnesota DEF...

you guys are still playing them correct??

I think I'm gonna stick with em. It's one game. Notable available defenses in my league are Chargers, Bears, Tenn., Cards.

Would it be wise to pick up one of those or let Minn. play??

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Hightower or Beanie Wells, anyone?

Id say Hightower.

Wells is banged up. Theyre sayin if he feels okay hell play, if not they 3 other rbs to use.  Id wait and see if he practices tomorrow and take it from there.

Even if he does, I think Hightower is the safer play.

I think I'm gonna stick with em. It's one game. Notable available defenses in my league are Chargers, Bears, Tenn., Cards

eek.gif

Youd be crazy not to pickup the Titans D and use it this week. (Depending on your 2nd Defense, Id hold on to them)

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Hightower or Beanie Wells, anyone?

Id say Hightower.

Wells is banged up. Theyre sayin if he feels okay hell play, if not they 3 other rbs to use.  Id wait and see if he practices tomorrow and take it from there.

Even if he does, I think Hightower is the safer play.

I think I'm gonna stick with em. It's one game. Notable available defenses in my league are Chargers, Bears, Tenn., Cards

eek.gif

Youd be crazy not to pickup the Titans D and use it this week. (Depending on your 2nd Defense, Id hold on to them)

Which 4 should I start?

Best vs CHI
Foster vs IND
Forte vs DET
Hightower vs STL
Harrison vs TB (leaning towards sitting him)

Which 4 should I start?

Best vs CHI
Foster vs IND
Forte vs DET
Hightower vs STL
Harrison vs TB (leaning towards sitting him)

Back
Top Bottom