The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Originally Posted by j d0t win

^^what are you playing in a 6-8 person league?
laugh.gif

That is pretty stacked, idk how u managed to have all those players on one team, you have alot of pieces to trade for a very good RB.

Lol yeah I'm in a 8 person league. And I made trades earlier in the season to get my team like this. Just need to figure out who to go after...

Perfect opportunity to pick up Jared Cook if anyone needs a TE. Expected bigger things for him this year, but so far hasn't been impressive. Maybe this changes things.

Deal that was sent to me:
I Give:
Darren McFadden

I Get:
Jeremy Maclin
Arian Foster

I am kinda tempted to take it......but it is hard to part ways with Run DMC. Plus I already have Vick and Desean on my roster..opinions?

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

Deal that was sent to me:
I Give:
Darren McFadden

I Get:
Jeremy Maclin
Arian Foster

I am kinda tempted to take it......but it is hard to part ways with Run DMC. Plus I already have Vick and Desean on my roster..opinions?

Do NOT give up Darren McFadden.

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Doobie, I don't know what's wrong with DeAngelo after re-signing a long-term deal with Carolina. Rivera hasn't shown much commitment to the run despite starting a rookie QB. Williams has 27 carries in three games? Panthers have pretty much let Cam throw it early and often, something that shocked my Week 1 at Arizona but hey Newton's been more than effective. For fantasy purposes, DeAngelo hasn't been effective, doesn't get many carries, and still splits with Stewart. Mark Ingram's workload should increase as the season goes on and he has the durability to handle it. Sproles' role is mainly pass-catching so he won't take many carries from Ingram. Pierre Thomas ran hard Week 1 at Lambeau but I question his durability and penchant for injuries.
Great post.
pimp.gif
 Props on the knowledge.  Someone in league dropped Baltimore's D
laugh.gif
.   I am hoping to pick em up of waivers this week for DeAngelo because I only have Detroit's D and I have a feeling they might be in for a rude awakening this Sunday at Dallas.  Ingram will have to wait since I already have DMC, R. Matthews, Ben Tate and Tim Hightower as RBs.  

now i was just offered:

I Get:
Steven Jackson
Arian Foster
Jeremy Maclin

I give:
Darren Mcfadden
Brandon Lloyd
Tony Gonzalez
Shonn Greene

Just got Nicks, gave up Hightower/Helu

I have (had) Britt and Austin, as well as Steve Smith...... This trade kinda saves me I think.

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

now i was just offered:

I Get:
Steven Jackson
Arian Foster
Jeremy Maclin

I give:
Darren Mcfadden
Brandon Lloyd
Tony Gonzalez
Shonn Greene
No.

^ if you're giving up Law Firm, I wouldn't trade him for either of those dudes. He'll still get TD's.

as far as DMC goes, I wouldn't trade him, period. get Michael Bush for insurance purposes if you haven't already, but no way I'd trade him.

Thanks @blazinjkid, I hear yah. Its just frustrating not knowing what to expect from the Patriot run game.

And the fact that I'm 0-3 searching for a spark for my team
laugh.gif

Acid, I would drop Little for Torrey Smith right away. Little only has 8 receptions through three games and I don't expect McCoy to target him any more as the season goes on thus limiting Little's production.

Denni, I would try selling Tate high now with Foster's imminent return. Target a good RB2 or WR2.

Stringer, I suggest starting Big Ben. Houston's secondary isn't great albeit improved under Phillips this year. Mike Wallace in particular should get open. Plus for me Flacco's big week against STL was a fluke until he proves otherwise consistently.

Minny D against a weak, depleted KC team.

Googler, DO NOT trade Foster for Tolbert. I'm personally surprised by Tolbert's value is diminishing with Matthews' improving play.

GoldenTicket, I personally would take that deal. Everyone knows I'm a big McFadden fan but there are legitimate concerns over his durability. If Foster gets healthy soon, he could still be a top-10 fantasy player in Houston's explosive offense especially in PPR leagues. If you're not sure, counter with McFadden for Foster/WR1 instead of Maclin. See if the owner bites.

No to that trade offer giving up McFadden, Lloyd, etc.

Doobie, anytime brotha.

Paulie, if you need a WR2 or WR3 badly then using the waiver on Washington is worth it. He's more of a sure thing than Torrey Smith or Victor Cruz. Britt's injury was bad but it means more targets for Washington as the #1 in Tennessee. Washington already ranks in the top-15 for targets through three weeks (27). Hasselbeck has looked surprisingly good and CJ's limited effectiveness means more throwing downs/attempts.

Lorenzo, depends who you're adding Smith for. He's liable to score on a couple Flacco deep balls but he surely won't repeat this past weekend's success.

RCK, I like the Nicks trade since you were short at receiver.

Eagle, I co-sign Blazin's assessment. I've touched on DeAngelo's slow start and limited carries plus Grant shares time with Starks in GB's pass-happy offense.

Originally Posted by Caerus

Nate Washington becomes a must on the waivers. Thinking of starting him over Holmes now that he's the #1 guy in Tennessee.

i picked him up last week
grin.gif

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Someone offered me Tolbert for Foster, thoughts? Should I counter offer for someone else or just hold out until he's 100%?

eek.gif
eek.gif
take Foster ASAP. This is even better than that CJ for Stevie Johnson trade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he'd be trading Foster FOR Tolbert...but if I'm wrong, please hop on that.

Yeah that's what I meant. Basically he gets Foster, I get Tolbert. Based on your guy's responses though I think I'll keep Foster 
laugh.gif

Should I drop DeMarco Murray for Kendall Hunter?

Felix Jones is one of my RBs and he's going through his injury, but I don't think Murray is their #2 back because I always see Choice on the field more.

I think I will bite on the Arian Foster + Jeremy Maclin for Darren McFadden deal. Houston offense is way more efficient and guaranteed than Oaklands..im Hoping Foster and McFadden will wash each other out and Maclin will just be a bonus.

Back
Top Bottom