The Official Fantasy Football Thread

Just updated my roster
pimp.gif

In: Darren Mcfadden, Chad Ochocinco, and Mike Williams (TB)
Out: Ahmad Bradshaw, Anquan Boldin, and Dustin Keller

Picked up FRED JACKSON and LAGARETTE BLOUNT on the free agency list for my girls team last week. The people she must play with must not know a thing ab football. She starts those 2 and has McCoy as her flex. Girl better win her league!!

Originally Posted by tootthatthang

Just updated my roster
pimp.gif

In: Darren Mcfadden, Chad Ochocinco, and Mike Williams (TB)
Out: Ahmad Bradshaw, Anquan Boldin, and Dustin Keller

eek.gif
great job

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Nick, pass on that deal. Trading CJ for Stevie straight up is impatient. Yes, CJ seems rusty and his start has been maddingly frustrating but Britt's severe injury would suggest Tennessee needs to run the ball even more meaning additional touches for Johnson. Plus CJ catches the ball out of the backfield which Beanie doesnt. It's one week too late but I would have tried picking up Decker or Devery Henderson to help out your WR corps.
I did pick up Decker last week on waivers as well as Nate Washington like I mentioned in my previous post. Hopefully I can get solid games out of them and CJ can come around asap. I'm 1-2 right now and it's still early so hopefully it works out. FYI: In this league we start 2 WR, 2RB and a flex.

SO GLAD i drafted DMC man. Everyone in my league blasted me when I took him over CJ2k, Rice & Charles.

*Feelsgoodman.jpg*

Originally Posted by Caerus

SO GLAD i drafted DMC man. Everyone in my league blasted me when I took him over CJ2k, Rice & Charles.

*Feelsgoodman.jpg*
You will lose in the end because of this. I doubt DMC holds up for 16 games.

should I try to trade Ben Tate now? I'm thinking of trading him to the guy who owns Arian foster. trying to get a wr2/wr3. Would manningham be too low of an offer?

Mendenhall 
30t6p3b.gif

Makes me wish I started Lance Moore instead of Boldin, only lost my matchup by 6 pts, but I relied on Mendenhall to at least get me 12 pts out of his projected 23.59 (PPR league)...but who knew Lance Moore would go off

Originally Posted by PauliePeppas

just lost by 1 on that fumble recovery by dallas to win...sweet
I feel ya. I lost by less than one point because Rex only threw to Fred Davis once.
indifferent.gif

Alright y'all, I'm 0-3 and my team is in desperate need of help. I have Flacco and Cam. Who do I dish and who do I keep for the long haul? Also, what to do with Frank Gore?

Someone offered me Tolbert for Foster, thoughts? Should I counter offer for someone else or just hold out until he's 100%?

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

Someone offered me Tolbert for Foster, thoughts? Should I counter offer for someone else or just hold out until he's 100%?
eek.gif
eek.gif
take Foster ASAP. This is even better than that CJ for Stevie Johnson trade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I asked for advice here, on a deal sending J.Best for M.Williams (TB)... I didn't take it. I ended up getting Vincent Jackson & Jon Stewart for Best/Flacco

Originally Posted by VickBuck717

I asked for advice here, on a deal sending J.Best for M.Williams (TB)... I didn't take it. I ended up getting Vincent Jackson & Jon Stewart for Best/Flacco
Not to shabby. Especially if you have depth at RB and needed help at WR. 

Nate Washington becomes a must on the waivers. Thinking of starting him over Holmes now that he's the #1 guy in Tennessee.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by TheGoogler

eek.gif
eek.gif
take Foster ASAP. This is even better than that CJ for Stevie Johnson trade
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I think he'd be trading Foster FOR Tolbert...but if I'm wrong, please hop on that.

My updated team:

QB - Michael Vick
QB - Matt Stafford
WR - Calvin Johnson
WR - Wes Welker
WR - Mike Wallace
WR - Mario Manningham
WR - Devery Henderson
RB - Rashard Mendenhall
RB - Tim Hightower
RB - Felix Jones
RB - Knowshon Moreno
RB - DeAngelo Williams
TE - Jason Witten
TE - Owen Daniels

K - John Kasay
DEF - NY Jets

Any thoughts NT? I'm having second thoughts about Mendenhall and Moreno
indifferent.gif
sick.gif
 I want to swing them both for a legit RB but i'm not sure who lol... 

^^what are you playing in a 6-8 person league?
laugh.gif

That is pretty stacked, idk how u managed to have all those players on one team, you have alot of pieces to trade for a very good RB.

lost this past week by 0.4 points  
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

Thanks alot...

M. Turner - 2 points
D. Branch - 0 points
NE def - 0 points
Rams kicker - 1 point

Back
Top Bottom