The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

They just said they would give me a call back in a few to get the rest of my info.. Wish me luck!

what do i press 1,2,3,4,5?...everytime i call that all i get which one to get threw?

I just hit 0, then told them I wanted to do a phone order once I got through. Good luck.

I just hit 0, then told them I wanted to do a phone order once I got through. Good luck.

So I'm getting through, but no answer
frown.gif

got it said there on hold for me and will call back i hope so....wish me luck NT....hope everyone thats trying gets there pairs.

got it said there on hold for me and will call back i hope so....wish me luck NT....hope everyone thats trying gets there pairs.

Originally Posted by sdnick

NIKETOWN New York Product Update - We just received additional units of the Jordan 3 Doernbecher. MSRP is $160 and phone orders are limited to 1 pair per household/order. No holds at all. Please call the 5th Floor at 212.891.6453 for more details.

I just got through after 15 mins. My size is guaranteed so get on them phones everyone

Yep, just called and they have them, but no shipping.

Originally Posted by sdnick

NIKETOWN New York Product Update - We just received additional units of the Jordan 3 Doernbecher. MSRP is $160 and phone orders are limited to 1 pair per household/order. No holds at all. Please call the 5th Floor at 212.891.6453 for more details.

I just got through after 15 mins. My size is guaranteed so get on them phones everyone

Yep, just called and they have them, but no shipping.

They also said they didn't get any 9s in..  I had to get a 9.5.

me too....hope its enough 9.5 or you got it beacuse you made the call before me...lol
laugh.gif
....i wonder why they didnt take our info right when we called

They also said they didn't get any 9s in..  I had to get a 9.5.

me too....hope its enough 9.5 or you got it beacuse you made the call before me...lol
laugh.gif
....i wonder why they didnt take our info right when we called

They just said they would give me a call back in a few to get the rest of my info.. Wish me luck!
I just got the same thing so I hope I can grab a pair

I just got the same thing so I hope I can grab a pair

[h3]Niketown New York - Product Update - Due to overwelming volume we will no longer be accepting phone orders on the Jordan 3 Doernbecher after 12PM EST. You can still stop by the 5th Floor to pick up your pair.[/h3][h3][/h3]

[h3]Niketown New York - Product Update - Due to overwelming volume we will no longer be accepting phone orders on the Jordan 3 Doernbecher after 12PM EST. You can still stop by the 5th Floor to pick up your pair.[/h3][h3][/h3]

Back
Top Bottom