The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

Originally Posted by FeedTheEgo1982

They also said they didn't get any 9s in..  I had to get a 9.5.

me too....hope its enough 9.5 or you got it beacuse you made the call before me...lol
laugh.gif
....i wonder why they didnt take our info right when we called
Me too, my guess was that they are having a large call volume right now.. Probably wait until everything calms down.  NTLV still isn't open yet, so if I don't get a call back, I may try them as well. 

Originally Posted by EyeSeeSoles

They also said they didn't get any 9s in..  I had to get a 9.5.

me too....hope its enough 9.5 or you got it beacuse you made the call before me...lol
laugh.gif
....i wonder why they didnt take our info right when we called
Me too, my guess was that they are having a large call volume right now.. Probably wait until everything calms down.  NTLV still isn't open yet, so if I don't get a call back, I may try them as well. 

Funny none won't ship because I just ordered a size 10 for a friend and an 11 for my buddy in Canada. I had gotten two pairs for myself during the original release thanks to someone who posts on this board.

Restocks.... FTW!

Funny none won't ship because I just ordered a size 10 for a friend and an 11 for my buddy in Canada. I had gotten two pairs for myself during the original release thanks to someone who posts on this board.

Restocks.... FTW!

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Restocks.... FTW!

Where did you order from?

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

Restocks.... FTW!

Where did you order from?

Stop trying at NTNY. I FINALLY got in at 11:58 and they said no more phone orders or holds. BS, I got a call in before noon and they still said no. 
indifferent.gif

Stop trying at NTNY. I FINALLY got in at 11:58 and they said no more phone orders or holds. BS, I got a call in before noon and they still said no. 
indifferent.gif

They just said they would give me a call back in a few to get the rest of my info.. Wish me luck!

They told me the same thing..Got my size..1 pair per household..Will call me today, if not tomorrowHe said my size is reserved, so I'm good for now

They just said they would give me a call back in a few to get the rest of my info.. Wish me luck!

They told me the same thing..Got my size..1 pair per household..Will call me today, if not tomorrowHe said my size is reserved, so I'm good for now

Back
Top Bottom