The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

So what sites can I get these off Nike.com and what else?
Maybe..

Sneakerhead.com
PYS.com
Jumpansneakers.com
Citysole.com

Again just a maybe, 'coz these carried the DB6's last year and other DB release, but if they have it don't expect Retail price.. at least $60 above retail

Originally Posted by jordan freak xi

So what sites can I get these off Nike.com and what else?
Maybe..

Sneakerhead.com
PYS.com
Jumpansneakers.com
Citysole.com

Again just a maybe, 'coz these carried the DB6's last year and other DB release, but if they have it don't expect Retail price.. at least $60 above retail

If I put my money into my paypal account this morning and ordered these tonight would my order be fulfilled? It takes 3-7 business days for it to draft from my bank account

If I put my money into my paypal account this morning and ordered these tonight would my order be fulfilled? It takes 3-7 business days for it to draft from my bank account

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

I think your PP account has to show a balance in order for you to spend anything.  I doubt you have a credit or debit card but that's the way I make purchases through PP - just link the card with the account and pay via PP.

Anyway, I am 0% on midnight releases on this stupid site... anyone want to grab me a size 9 @ a B&M location??

I think your PP account has to show a balance in order for you to spend anything.  I doubt you have a credit or debit card but that's the way I make purchases through PP - just link the card with the account and pay via PP.

Anyway, I am 0% on midnight releases on this stupid site... anyone want to grab me a size 9 @ a B&M location??

I'm trying my luck online tonight. Everything should good either way, if I miss these, I'll just cop the Xmas Lebrons.

I'm trying my luck online tonight. Everything should good either way, if I miss these, I'll just cop the Xmas Lebrons.

Anybody from Seattle going to NT for the release tomorrow morning? If so, when's a good time to get in line? I'm really tryin to cop these joints. Beautiful shoe!!

Anybody from Seattle going to NT for the release tomorrow morning? If so, when's a good time to get in line? I'm really tryin to cop these joints. Beautiful shoe!!

i wish michigan had a niketown. we always get half ***'ed lmao. we just opened a house of hoops an its not even a stand alone store, its in the back of a big footlocker.... #bs i tell you. but im not to crazy about a discount, as long as the free shipping code works. I HATE paying 18 bucks.

i wish michigan had a niketown. we always get half ***'ed lmao. we just opened a house of hoops an its not even a stand alone store, its in the back of a big footlocker.... #bs i tell you. but im not to crazy about a discount, as long as the free shipping code works. I HATE paying 18 bucks.

i'll be ready tonight to see how fast my mouse clicking skills will be!! If I don't get it..oh well. At least I got me a pair of South Beach Lebrons yesterday on NDC when they restocked out of nowhere. Good Luck to all!

i'll be ready tonight to see how fast my mouse clicking skills will be!! If I don't get it..oh well. At least I got me a pair of South Beach Lebrons yesterday on NDC when they restocked out of nowhere. Good Luck to all!

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I have a balance its just not enough for the shoes at the moment

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

I have a balance its just not enough for the shoes at the moment

Back
Top Bottom