The Official: Doerenbecher III thread, pics at the beginning of October.

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

What's wrong with wanting them on discount? That's wat swoosh accounts are for. Especially since it was meant to be $125 and then changed to $160 all of a sudden?! That's crazy to me why change the price if they so much for charity.

They were actually never supposed to be $125, they were always listed at $160. When Jumpman23.com posted them, they put $125, it was a typo. They just used the price the III's were from '07, then they switched it once someone realized the error.

Originally Posted by lovemjays1

What's wrong with wanting them on discount? That's wat swoosh accounts are for. Especially since it was meant to be $125 and then changed to $160 all of a sudden?! That's crazy to me why change the price if they so much for charity.

They were actually never supposed to be $125, they were always listed at $160. When Jumpman23.com posted them, they put $125, it was a typo. They just used the price the III's were from '07, then they switched it once someone realized the error.

Originally Posted by PMacvilay

these shoes remind me of....

What the hell is this?!?!?! 
sick.gif

The price tag on these don't hurt my pockets, but it would of been nice to get 40% off. But Wat can u do...

The price tag on these don't hurt my pockets, but it would of been nice to get 40% off. But Wat can u do...

Are the other DB shoes discounted on SWOOSH??? Last week they were not on disco.

Im sure these aint going to be on disco seeing that the other DB shoes up last week weren't..... but that would be solid if they are.

Are the other DB shoes discounted on SWOOSH??? Last week they were not on disco.

Im sure these aint going to be on disco seeing that the other DB shoes up last week weren't..... but that would be solid if they are.

if they are still sitting by the time discounts starts, cop away. i hope the cut comes from nike and not doernbecher. i'm not waiting.

if they are still sitting by the time discounts starts, cop away. i hope the cut comes from nike and not doernbecher. i'm not waiting.

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so, are these not releasing tonight?

No, they're releasing at midnight on Friday night/Saturday morning.  Today's Thursday (well, at least it was...)

Originally Posted by lebanesesneakerfiend

so, are these not releasing tonight?

No, they're releasing at midnight on Friday night/Saturday morning.  Today's Thursday (well, at least it was...)

Back
Top Bottom