The Official Detroit Lions VS New Orleans Saints NFC Wild Card thread.

I can't see anyway the Lions win this game.

Saints by 21
wink.gif

the lions make it close i think.

had they played the giants they would've won tho.

Game is going to be high scoring and close, 2 of the hottest offenses in the league matching up each with weakness in the secondary. Saints run game is what scares me to go along with Breese but I think the Lions can keep up. Lions by 4
pimp.gif

Lol man our secondary is the pits. I just want to keep it within 10 at the 4th and then ya never know. We going to have to go shot for shot with them. I still hold hope we win but we are playing the hottest team in the league imo.

Originally Posted by YoungCFromThaD

Lol man our secondary is the pits. I just want to keep it within 10 at the 4th and then ya never know. We going to have to go shot for shot with them. I still hold hope we win but we are playing the hottest team in the league imo.

With Delmas a top 10 defense in the league without him a bottom 3 one.

If Detroit can keep away from stupid penalties, i'm looking at you Ndamukong... they can make it a game.

Final total score will be over 80.

detroit will come to play. new orleans lost to the seahawks after winning the superbowl?!?! just saying that to start @#!#
stafford can throw the ball too. hopefully the saints find a way to lose it.

Let's go Lions.

If the Lions can play a game with less than 4 penalties... they have a shot at an upset. Plus I am glad that the Lions are playing indoors in a dome instead of being outside in the cold. I am definitely taking Detroit +11.

Man I am already to hyped for this game, supposed to be at work Sunday morning at 6am but have a feeling I will be calling in sick. Everyone is dismissing the Lions but when they matched up against NO this season they had some serious penalties that costs them in key situations and if I remember right Stafford was playing with a broken finger. Lions are a better team at this point regardless of what Flynn did last week. Delmas should be back which is a huge help since Harris absolutely sucks at pass defense. And Saints are a bit beat up at WR with Moore out. I am really looking for the defense to step it up and get some pressure on Breese, if they can do that this will be a great match up.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

If Detroit can keep away from stupid penalties, i'm looking at you Ndamukong... they can make it a game.
This!
Lions by 7 

Thats 6. Great job by Stafford. Picked them apart. Need a fast passing game to beat these dopes.

Get after Brees now.

Back
Top Bottom