The Official Detroit Lions VS New Orleans Saints NFC Wild Card thread.

I NEVER say this... Barbie Carpenter needs to come in. Tulloch is awful tonight

Schwartz 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

officials screwed that all up...

roll.gif

roll.gif

That is the first time the officials have given this team a break this year. Its about damb time. 

EDIT: And just like that they take one away from the Lions. Unreal. 

it was a fumble... but the whistle blew when the ball was bouncing around.  shoulda been 6 had they not !!%%!! it up.

should have been a Lions touchdown after that fumble recovery, no clue why the refs blew the whistle there.

I am out of mind.... I am too hyped for this game.... Yeah, that was 6 for the Lions... Willie Young is a terror off the edge....

These rules are ridiculous, a flag for touching his HELMET???? Just ridiculous, ball definitely hit the ground so bring that sh out

Saints get so many girly calls.... Perfect setup against the Lions.... The refs will have a hand in this game IMO.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Hold on that penalty is for that little pat on the head????
roll.gif
What a effing joke.

blow to the head ... really refs ... so instead of making sure he caught the ball ... u pull that out of ur bag of tricks ... you guys already $@@%@+ up the drew brees fumble

it's clear who they want to win ... these guys can't play any better ... refs are really killing them

Originally Posted by Newbs24

Saints get so many girly calls.... Perfect setup against the Lions.... The refs will have a hand in this game IMO.

Yup, happy I'm not a Lions fan. There'd be a hole in my TV right now. Game should be 21-7 at half, mad BS calls 

That ref clearly has the saints interests in mind. A weak penalty and then calling a TD on a clear drop standing right next to the play.

Good stop by the defense, should have been 14-7 though, Aaron Berry needs to make that interception in the endzone. Refs are favoring the Saints but that is to be expected, blow to the head my +@%%*## ball sack. Lions are playing physical and starting to get pressure on Breese, need to keep it up. Offense has been moving the ball great as well.

Back
Top Bottom