The Official Detroit Lions VS New Orleans Saints NFC Wild Card thread.

That Jets commercial 
laugh.gif

Lions doing everything ti lose this game, 4 missed its, poor tackling, can't stop on 3rd or fourth down
30t6p3b.gif

hahaha ... no holding call ... love these refs ... i'll watch this offensive series and turn the game off if the lions don't score ... this is ridiculous ... no more ref comments ...

i ma shutup now

Yuku got murked by playoff football again.

Oh and another pick.

Its official either ATL or NY will be coming to Green Bay next week.
pimp.gif

Matt Flynn threw 6 TD's against this D last week though.
laugh.gif
Aaron Berry and Phons are soooooo bad.

Flynn with Nelson, Driver, Jones and Finley on grass in January

Brees with Graham, Sproles, Colston, Meach, Henderson.... On turf in a dome.

You didn't think the Saints were gonna put up 45+ tonight?
laugh.gif

damn I thought it was another Jordan XI concord restock or something...nope Yuku just sucks. Good win by the Saints. Lions should be even better next year.

Damn Lions.....I am disappoint.  SMH
Dudes need to step up the D in the offseason for sure.  Not too worried about the offense, other than adding a solid, consistent running game.  

Lastly, eff the Saints.  Can't stand these dudes and all their babying by the refs.   

Lions didn't get the stops when it counted. Cornerbacks are terrible so is the way they are coached. Deandre Levy should be told to pack his bags and sent off with a kick to the groin. Same with Aaron Berry and Alfonso Smith.

The officiating in this game was absolutely poor. If anyone tries to say they didn't dictate the flow of the game and were trying for a certain outcome you must have been watching a different game. I don't think there was a single holding penalty on the Saints all game, and I am guessing there was clear holding right in front off the back official 50% of the time. NFL should be ashamed of the way this game was called.

Chris Colinsworth should get a mold of Drew Brees nether regions, dude can't get enough of them.

Good game, glad the team was able to make the playoffs, next year they are going to come back better.

New Orleans
pimp.gif

I knew the game wasn't going to be close, and wasn't expecting Detroit to win.

Originally Posted by onewearz

drew brees is the best qb in football .....

hear that fraij , the best
laugh.gif

Hey, at least Stafford > Eli.  And the refs made the Saints better than the Lions.  Key elements.

Man I am pretty pissed about this loss
30t6p3b.gif
Next season can't get here fast enough, hopefully the Falcons run the table somehow at this point

Originally Posted by JD214

New Orleans
pimp.gif

I knew the game wasn't going to be close, and wasn't expecting Detroit to win.

they had a chance, refs screwing them over left and right but what didnt help is the defense as well. it was a tight game most of the way.

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

roseman better be on the phone with lions right now offering asante for a 2nd!
Man +!!+ Asante, dude is just as much of a bum as the guys we have, can't tackle.  I don't want to even hear talk of that chump going to the Lions.

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Originally Posted by itsaboutthattime

roseman better be on the phone with lions right now offering asante for a 2nd!
Man +!!+ Asante, dude is just as much of a bum as the guys we have, can't tackle.  I don't want to even hear talk of that chump going to the Lions.

Lions didn't make that trade because they knew dude is a bum plus he has a loud mouth, don't need that type of crap on a young team. No way he goes to Detroit.

Back
Top Bottom