THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

Thought the wait was FINALLY over when I got the Big Birds in the mail from UA today, but turns out they incorrectly sent me size 13 instead of size 11 🤬🤬🤬

They started the replacement process but I'm not sure how likely that's going to work out...
Size 11 pretty much sold out online out over a week ago, hopefully they find a size 11 in one of their stores(which I highly doubt), if not they’re just gonna cancel and refund your money

Pair came in - went TTS and with my orthos they are snug, but that’s how I want my hoops shoes. So far they feel great, not as plush as the 8s but definitely easier on the eyes. Just surprised I got them 😂
BCB4D27C-911F-412D-81FE-2D48608A8D07.jpeg

Pair came in - went TTS and with my orthos they are snug, but that’s how I want my hoops shoes. So far they feel great, not as plush as the 8s but definitely easier on the eyes. Just surprised I got them 😂
BCB4D27C-911F-412D-81FE-2D48608A8D07.jpeg

So regular insoles TTS is the way to go?

I went .5 size up but I don't think its necessary for most people. They're not as tight in the toebox as the Curry 8s.

When we ordered those BHMs it literally said at the bottom shipping 2/28. It was a pre order same as pre ordering a game

You’re both right lol. I think we can agree that the release was not well managed. The email dates were suspect from the jump.

It’s possible our pairs can ship within the next day and we do get them before end of Feb against all odds.

The Counts are dope, fit TTS (comparing to Nike), but the BHM is the colorway that I really want.

You’re both right lol. I think we can agree that the release was not well managed. The email dates were suspect from the jump.

It’s possible our pairs can ship within the next day and we do get them before end of Feb against all odds.

The Counts are dope, fit TTS (comparing to Nike), but the BHM is the colorway that I really want.

I agree - and UA is usually really quick on shipping. Hopefully by the weekend.

Shipped here too!

It’s strange because I never received any email confirmation for the preorder in the first place. I had to check the status manually through the app. I honestly checked daily lol

Glad that all you other BHM preorder folks are getting shipping confirmation! Looking forward to seeing in-hand pics.

Meanwhile, I’m still sitting on a cancelled preorder (even though my size remained eligible for preorder almost a day after I got mine in) and UA still hasn’t refunded me.

I’ve called customer service, e-mailed them and got a complaint number and still nothing. Obviously I’m still gonna keep complaining but I’m morbidly curious whether they actually end up sending me shoes somehow…

Back
Top Bottom