THE OFFICIAL CURRY FLOW 9 THREAD. MSRP $160.00.

I found the midsole to be really firm. Jordan 1 firm lol. I think a really nice cushioned insert can make a difference.

Edit: Whoops, sorry, I played in the 8s.

I found the midsole to be really firm. Jordan 1 firm lol. I think a really nice cushioned insert can make a difference.

Edit: Whoops, sorry, I played in the 8s.
I only use orthotics because I have flat *** feet haha, so maybe that’s why I didn’t feel they were as bad as some have said.

Damn. I had high expectations for these to feel like running shoes! :/

Both my Big Birds expected to be delivered today. At least they’re mesh uppered lol

Last edited:
Just tried them on. Fit is TTS for me.

Re: Flow… Y’all were right. These definitely don’t feel like the Epic Reacts despite the runner-esque aesthetic. They’re actually really firmer than I expected. IMHO, these really feel just like the adidas Prophere but lighter.

0BE4C66B-9388-4C3D-B649-422EFE9EE6AE.png

The feel of the shoe is also reminiscent of the Puma RS Dreamer 1s.

I think after the WTG by Nights / Close It Outs, I’ll be good with the 9s.

My BHM pair is still “in progress” too. I placed an order for Counts yesterday and that went from pending to shipped pretty quickly.

According to the customer service I spoke to, my bhm pair should arrive today….checked my order status - “in progress”. If I get em today I’ll be shocked 😳 if I don’t….😩

My Count pair was supposed to come Wednesday, then today, and it’s still in CA. Ask UA and they said “it should be delivered at 2 pm today” and I’m looking at the tracking wondering wtf homie on the other end is looking at. If I get them, I will be shocked.

time to write some angry 😤 emails and try to get 25% off or $$$ off.

It hasn’t been officially cancelled yet. I got disconnected from the rep and the order is still “in progress”.

My Counts come in tomorrow and I’m dying to try Curry 9s out but I only got them as backups in preparation for this BS. I kinda wanna hold out for at least another week but I’m not feelin too hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom