THE OFFICIAL CURREN$Y THREAD!!! Vol. The Jet Lounge

Spitta x Wiz - You In Mind 
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

Went to his concert probably 3 years ago and he was signing stuff after the show. I had nothing else for him to sign so I just took off my shoe and gave it to him. I was wearing the classic white/red AM1 when they hadn't been retroed In a while

He looked at me, gave me this look, signed them and gave me the jets/Shaka sign :pimp: :pimp:

Last edited:
Random but I remember when i first heard "lace locks on my Jordan 1s.. Nah homie they ain't come like that"

I was like "wait, they don't have lace lo.... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: "

This is my ****. Might be my favorite spitta song if I had to pick one. I don't see verde terrace get mentioned a lot but I like it.
Idk how to embed

Last edited:
Random but I remember when i first heard "lace locks on my Jordan 1s.. Nah homie they ain't come like that"

I was like "wait, they don't have lace lo.... :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: "

This is my ****. Might be my favorite spitta song if I had to pick one. I don't see verde terrace get mentioned a lot but I like it.
Idk how to embed

In my book Verde Terrace is right up there. Fire from start to finish.

i thought every place curren$y performs at has to let the weed in lol

Most venues just let it rock because I assume they know who's performing lol. The smoke set off the alarms at Brooklyn Bowl during the Dame Dash days tho. Fire trucks and all that. Fire Marshall stopped the show for Ike an hour. Son ain't hit the stage till like 12 :lol:

It's solid from my first listen. About to run it again

I still gotta listen to it. Did everyone in here hear the CDQ version of Revolver without the movie parts in it btw? I posted in here when it came out & no replies lol. Was I the only one who was kinda hyped for it haha

Run the usual my dawg never disappoints ANYBODY & TRAFFIC are flames ran ANYBODY back about 4 times last night....

Finally tuned into Andretti930 yesterday and it's been on repeat since.

Another month, another solid project :pimp:

Finally tuned into Andretti930 yesterday and it's been on repeat since.

Another month, another solid project
pimp.gif
yea finally got around to listening to it today in the gym.... spitta on a streak like in 09

I listened to This aint a mixtape last night still holds well to the crap out here today.... lot of gems on that album.

Whats yall favorite mixtapes from dude so far this year?
Mines goes in this order...

1. Carollton Heist
2. Legend Of Harvard Blue
3. Stoned On Ocean
4. Bourbon Street Secrets
5. Owners Manual
6. Revolver
7. Andretti 9/30

Didnt bother to list either Weed & Instrumentals since i never finished them

Back
Top Bottom