The Official Concepts Collab Thread Diadora 8/20

I hope it's not a surprise drop. I've got clients all day.

its back a page. you've seen them.

on the note of the Vs...there should be 2 colors ways right?

deon was wearing the 2 different colors. same base but 2 different detail colors. ill try and find the pic. 

These cncpts glv might actually bring me out of asics retirement. Really good CW imo. 

Glv?
its back a page. you've seen them.

on the note of the Vs...there should be 2 colors ways right?
deon was wearing the 2 different colors. same base but 2 different detail colors. ill try and find the pic. 

Gotcha, ya I know those ones.

I think they were mostly that tan/brownish color and one pair had teal accents and the other had purple accents. Think they were supposed to be released together as a pack.

Also, do we know for a fact as to how limited this diadora release will be?

I'm hoping concepts gets to drop a two pack for those GLv

I asuumed they are both samples and they went with the teal. If they are purple or they do some punky brewster **** and have each shoe a different color then its back to my retirement. 

Saw Deon comment on one of his photos that the baby asics were realsing very soon.

Wonder if we will see them in October.

205 for itialiam diadoras with all the extras is a good price imo! I love how they changed the branding from n9000 to n500000. Last month Deon told my boy 3 diff colorways of glv5 are ahead of us...who knows. I'm not tryin to start rumors here lol.,

Ugh I hope the cncpts site doesn't go full potato for this release

did it before?
during the 25th anni GL3 release people were getting charged like 20x and still got no pears.

i wasn't part of the unfortunate group but kinda gets me paranoid

during the 25th anni GL3 release people were getting charged like 20x and still got no pears.

i wasn't part of the unfortunate group but kinda gets me paranoid
ah ok now i remember that.......i was part of that... but was that on the intl site  or regular shopify i don't remember that.  i hope it doesn't do that too as i want these badly

I managed to get through on the Tea Partys but concepts charged my card for a good 4 grand as well :smh:

So this is the new website just for collabs we'll see how it goes the first time sb"s everything went smooth including shipping.

Back
Top Bottom