The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by tgavin107

hey adobe youre bigjoe right? we did slaughter that team ... well mayor did tho haha
Yes sir
smokin.gif

That was impressive until I saw the opposing teams levels.
The way she talks is annoying too, reminding me of these females who play Counter-Strike.
That broad has like 3 separate accounts, and she wants to call people losers?
sick.gif

I probably sound salty but whatever, I know I can put up those #'s and dudes I roll with know we would not let some broad drop 80-2 on us.

I had no idea Sandy was a chick.

I watched it all the way thru and she's def not reading a script... Either she's his gf who watches him play a ton of CoD, or she's the real deal. Either way she was playing trash opponents. Still a skilled player, though.

I saw that video today already ^ and thought that it was kinda fake. I know people suck but damn not even shooting at your enemy
grin.gif

Originally Posted by its Labrev

The way she talks is annoying too, reminding me of these females who play Counter-Strike.
sick.gif

I probably sound salty but whatever, I know I can put up those #'s and dudes I roll with know we would not let some broad drop 80-2 on us.

Eff some broad, we wouldn't let anyone put up more then 45 on us. 

Originally Posted by its Labrev

sick.gif

Eff some broad, we wouldn't let anyone put up more then 45 on us. 

That's the type of chick you have to mute after she gets 4 or 5 kills in a row. Type to never shut up. Like those NY/Puerto Rican chicks that play
sick.gif

Originally Posted by agold1002

YO..if anyone wants to add me PLEASE do it haha i need some people to roll with cause im stuck on my couch after surgery
laugh.gif
bored as hell

GT: AGold1002

Sent GT DREWDADDY702 accept and we can run a couple games tonight.

^^^ Hey I got your msg but I was only on for a few min man, sorry.

I'll be on later tonight though, usually we need a couple dudes now since someone got the RROD and everyone scattered away
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ Hey I got your msg but I was only on for a few min man, sorry.

I'll be on later tonight though, usually we need a couple dudes now since someone got the RROD and everyone scattered away
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

ive been mad busy
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

cant speak for everyone else, ima get on tonight though, prob around 9-10....
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cjspida619

pimp.gif
eek.gif
devil.gif

obviously she isn't the person playing because

1. She didn't know how to say "semtex" at 2:02

2. The GT is IwannaFmydad so that's a fail

Anybody trying to run a couple, me and imasoleman18 gonna run a couple right now, S&D, TDM, Domination whatever yall wanna run I'm down.

Drewdaddy702

Back
Top Bottom