The Official COD:MW2 Thread vol. X-hours left!

Originally Posted by TerroristTim

^^^co-sign the wires create so much clutter but I think when you go wireless you lose some sound quality compared to wired ones

PX21's are the wired ones, X41's are wireless

PX21 = $99
X41 = $229

What Tim said about losing sound quality on the X41 vs PX21 is false. In fact, the X4's1 sound better as the wired PX21's have a constant ambient background hiss which makes no sense considering it's a wired headset.

X41's are crystal clear and actually support true 7.1 surround sound, while the PX21 attempts to simulate 5.1 through an 'expanded stereo' feature.

Sound: X41 wins true 7.1 > simulated 5.1
Convenience: X41 wins: wireless is better
Battery Life: PX21 wins as it's wired, and the X41 goes thru AAA's pretty fast
Features: PX21 wins because you can adjust game and chat volume separately
Value: PX21 wins because it's more than half the price and is still a terrific headset

I just wanted the X41's cause they were the 'best', but looking back you can't go wrong with the PX21.

Just played a game where dudes were sniping with rocket launchers.

eyes.gif
smh.gif

*turns COD WaW back on..*

Originally Posted by Rafool

YO!
laugh.gif

Mayor and I were playing and randomly picked up two dudes that were funny as hell
laugh.gif

One was from ATL, said he was tipsy bc he went to his boys bday party.

Said he had church in the morning and I quote, "Man I got church in the mornin, imma sleep in the clothes I got on now so when I wake up I'm ready for church"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Every time he talked it was straight comedy, but we went for like 3 hours straight without a win too
smh.gif

Too much laughing
laugh.gif

Finally got a win after 3 hours
pimp.gif

<dude was twisted haha. n I had u on live for months but never played with u. i think I deleted though when i did my spring cleaning on my friends list.., add me again playavis x wreckless

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by reener

tejb is really good

Hutch >
hutch was cool in the beginning but, after he movied to California he now acts  like a douche
really ? i think he's cool now, seems like he's the same to me.

Seananers seems like a nice guy as well.

tejb is really good

Hutch >
hutch was cool in the beginning but, after he movied to California he now acts  like a douche
really ? i think he's cool now, seems like he's the same to me.

Seananers seems like a nice guy as well.
to me he is. before he acted chill when he was doing his commentary never came off as being cocky but, now

he sounds like he always pissed off. watching wings of redemption videos are hilarious  just because of the way he talks

My favorite commentators are Blametruth, xCalizorz, Hutch, Tejb, and Seananners.

Blametruth was the sickest until he started to hate MW2 and just complain in his commentaries.

Hutch doesn't play MW2 anymore, so that sucks...

Seananners and UnlimitedUAV (Wings of Redemption) are prolly the best players who post the most commentaries.

Seananners is dope, sounds like a real cool dude. Dude does the craziest stuff too, nuke with only the raffica
eek.gif

Yall watch boring dudes

I watch Chris Smoove ($%! clapper 130), Tejbz (TO the face to the face), and Elpresador (Gun on gun you're done)

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

gonna try out the "Tactical" button layout.

switches melee and crouch/prone. more like halo...
Should've been usin it since day 1. 

gonna try out the "Tactical" button layout.

switches melee and crouch/prone. more like halo...

i switched to that layout 3 months ago and im glad i did sniping is way easier

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

The 8 kill on scrapyard is fake.

No way in hell not a single person goes B side.
you would be surprised

I play domination all day, I call it fake, just like the 30 sec nuke on terminal, the reason everyone was dismissing it was because EVERY person went B. Its just way to unlikely to happen. especially in groundwar.

The 8 kill on scrapyard is fake.

No way in hell not a single person goes B side.
you would be surprised

I play domination all day, I call it fake, just like the 30 sec nuke on terminal, the reason everyone was dismissing it was because EVERY person went B. Its just way to unlikely to happen. especially in groundwar.
that 30 second nuke was insane, how in the world he kills everyone at B then NO ONE goes to kill him after that used his chopper and all and stood in the same spot.

^^ son.. i didnt even change my sensitivity until yesterday.

this is disgusting...

sick.gif
WTH
smh.gif
I swear dudes must know something that I don't with that Spas because I can never get kills with it from far. Hit markers for days. Maybe there's something to his red dot theory.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

^^ son.. i didnt even change my sensitivity until yesterday.

this is disgusting...

sick.gif
WTH
smh.gif
I swear dudes must know something that I don't with that Spas because I can never get kills with it from far. Hit markers for days. Maybe there's something to his red dot theory.
i use the spas and i'll say it just has its days. im not going to lie i have killed people from far and just laugh but then there days i get hit markers and the guy is like 2 feet from me.

MW2 = No consistency

Back
Top Bottom