The Official Celtics VS Magic Game 4 East Semi's 5/10 8:00PM EST. TNT. Magic 2-1

roll.gif

Now THAT, I can laugh at.
laugh.gif

house got sonned.

rafer.

Oh really?
laugh.gif
I saw Rafer get lit up for 31 and throw a pathetic slap at a dude. Who really got sonned?

And comparing that slap to Rondo's 'slap' is ridiculous. Rondo got caught out on the outside of the paint and reacted in less than two seconds totry and stop a game tying shot. Rafer slapped Eddie in the noggin after he got crapped on all night.

How is that the same?

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by quik1987

Rajon Rondo slapped Brad Miller in the head and it wasn't even a flagrant.
different situation. my goodness you people are pathetic.

alston blatantly stood there and cocked back for a smack. rondo was committing a hard foul. DURING THE PLAY. not AFTER THE PLAY.

laugh.gif
smh.gif
It's just useless to even try. People will stick to their stupid and flawed logic.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Let's not forget he threw Kirk Hinrich into the scorers table as well.
if alston doesn't get suspended, this paves the way for people to just start smacking the crap out of each other like chuck and kenny said.

Can say the same thing about throwing people into tables

Didn't see the game, but looks like Rafer did the right thing for his team:

He knew he sucked on the court with his 7 point, 3-11 shooting night so he tried to provoke the player who slaughtered his team into a fight so that they bothget ejected, since the Celtics would be losing much more by losing House than the Magic would by losing Rafer.

Therefore, Rafer Alston is a true team player, he knows the meaning of sacrifice for his team.

I love how the headband moves. I saw this in high def and even my mother was laughing at that slap. Hilarious

That green is being worn by Perkins, who has pushed Howard far enough out of his low-post comfort zone to expose just how limited Howard's low-post offensive repertoire is. Perkins shot 7-for-10 with nine rebounds and two blocks; Howard was held to 12 points and turned the ball over five times.
Golden words to read. Perkins is underrated by far too many.

That green is being worn by Perkins, who has pushed Howard far enough out of his low-post comfort zone to expose just how limited Howard's low-post offensive repertoire is. Perkins shot 7-for-10 with nine rebounds and two blocks; Howard was held to 12 points and turned the ball over five times.

Truer words have never been spoken. Howard's post game has looked pathetic.

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Truer words have never been spoken. Howard's post game has looked pathetic.
As a Magic and D12 fan it's frustrating to agree. Perkins has always been able to play well against Dwight, I'm more disappointed aboutDwight's defense against Perkins than his offensive game.

People hate the mean-mug.
laugh.gif
He's QUICKLY turned into a great defender from his 18 year old, fat backup center days. I can't believehe's been around for 6 years, already.

Eddie House ain't never gonna' have a game like that again.

I hate this fool, dude celebrates like he just pulled up over a double team for a game winner after each ******ed shot he makes.

I'm surprised this doesn't happen to him more often.

Back
Top Bottom