The Official Celtics VS Magic Game 4 East Semi's 5/10 8:00PM EST. TNT. Magic 2-1

If it was the other way around and Eddie slapped Rafer after Rafer hit a 3, every one of you would have your panties in a bunch.

"OmGZZZZZZZZ WHY WAS HE NOT EJECTED, OMG STERN GAVE THE ORDERS, THIS IS SOOOOO RIGGED, SUSPEND HIM!!!!"

"THE ONLY REASON HE WASN'T EJECTED IS CAUSE HE'S A CELTIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

If it was the other way around and Eddie slapped Rafer after Rafer hit a 3, every one of you would have your panties in a bunch.

"OmGZZZZZZZZ WHY WAS HE NOT EJECTED, OMG STERN GAVE THE ORDERS, THIS IS SOOOOO RIGGED, SUSPEND HIM!!!!"

roll.gif
i don't think anybody is arguing against a suspension call. im pretty sure everybody here is agreeing it will be called a suspension, and ifthe referee witnessed it, would've been ejection.

^^^ @ JD617 Not really . A lot of people here are saying that Rafer should be suspended.

It's just that Eddie House is a punk so it's funny that Alston slapped him like a punk.

House got the last laugh though, had a monster game so it doesn't really matter.

JD617 wrote:

^PREACH

Originally Posted by Big J 33

^^^ @ JD617 Not really . A lot of people here are saying that Rafer should be suspended.

It's just that Eddie House is a punk so it's funny that Alston slapped him like a punk.

House got the last laugh though, had a monster game so it doesn't really matter.

Bro...you can't even say not really. If I sounded mad in my post, I'm not. The Celts just got a blowout win, so I have no reason to be upset. I can seewhy everyone's laughing, but trust me, there would be NO ONE laughing if that was the other way around. This thing would be like 90 pages by now with allthe Celtics hate/conspiracy theories. You can't even say it wouldn't.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

laugh.gif
@ him slapin him

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
@ how bad house is but he let somebody slap him......and did nothing about it

The slap was hilarious, but I'm tired of this argument that the guy did nothing about it. You can't punch a guy in the middle of a game. If you have anissue with a guy, take it to the parking lot, Stackhouse style.

Originally Posted by quik1987

Rajon Rondo slapped Brad Miller in the head and it wasn't even a flagrant.
different situation. my goodness you people are pathetic.

alston blatantly stood there and cocked back for a smack. rondo was committing a hard foul. DURING THE PLAY. not AFTER THE PLAY.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by JD617

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Bro...you can't even say not really. If I sounded mad in my post, I'm not. The Celts just got a blowout win, so I have no reason to be upset. I can see why everyone's laughing, but trust me, there would be NO ONE laughing if that was the other way around. This thing would be like 90 pages by now with all the Celtics hate/conspiracy theories. You can't even say it wouldn't.
I meant the not really more towards people arguing a potential suspension, it seems pretty clear he should/will. You're definitely right ifit was the other way around, people would be calling for House's head on a platter. I just hate Eddie House so much I can't help but laugh when I sawit. But I agree, blowout win, huge game by House, it's just funny to see House get slapped.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Rajon Rondo slapped Brad Miller in the head and it wasn't even a flagrant.
different situation. my goodness you people are pathetic.

alston blatantly stood there and cocked back for a smack. rondo was committing a hard foul. DURING THE PLAY. not AFTER THE PLAY.

laugh.gif
smh.gif

Let's not forget he threw Kirk Hinrich into the scorers table as well.

Let's not forget he threw Kirk Hinrich into the scorers table as well.
if alston doesn't get suspended, this paves the way for people to just start smacking the crap out of each other like chuck and kenny said.

alot of people putting rafer alston on a pedestal for the slap.... but i doubt most of these people are magic fans... if i was a magic fan, i;d be a bit upsetthat my starting PG may have cost himself and the team a game..... and i bet house knew alston has a hot head so he probably doubled his trash talking andbaited him into it.....

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

alot of people putting rafer alston on a pedestal for the slap.... but i doubt most of these people are magic fans... if i was a magic fan, i;d be a bit upset that my starting PG may have cost himself and the team a game..... and i bet house knew alston has a hot head so he probably doubled his trash talking and baited him into it.....
I'm a Magic fan and I realize what Rafer did was incredibly stupid, but still funny to see House get smacked. Was it worth Rafer missing agame? Not at all.

Alston let his emotions get the better of him, he should have learned after Dwight's elbow in the last series.

In before the million quotes of Crank's .gif with
laugh.gif
and
roll.gif

Having said that....
laugh.gif
well done as usual.

laugh.gif
I knew once I saw Crank's name it was going to be something great.

Back
Top Bottom