The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

to be fair, he did get pretty close to killing Obito( by planting amaterasu in sasuke)

But his overall plan was to make sasuke stronger, and with the help of his Protect konoha crow, defeat the akatsuki. Its just that Kishi made Itachi too strong so it doest make sense for him not to do it himself

Exactly...he could only be beaten by guess who the other guy who can never be beaten :rofl:

Idk man they should have named naruto something else the way the author rode for sasuke. Seriously the **** should be called "shinobi ____" or whatever. Then they can have as many main characters as they want and do whatever. But the whole series they shaft naruto and give sasuke unlimited powers to defeat anyone. Smh

Exactly...he could only be beaten by guess who the other guy who can never be beaten :rofl:

Idk man they should have named naruto something else the way the author rode for sasuke. Seriously the **** should be called "shinobi ____" or whatever. Then they can have as many main characters as they want and do whatever. But the whole series they shaft naruto and give sasuke unlimited powers to defeat anyone. Smh

The Sharigan Chronicles. featuring some loud mouth kid with 1 move

The Sharigan Chronicles. featuring some loud mouth kid with 1 move

to be fair, he did get pretty close to killing Obito( by planting amaterasu in sasuke)

But his overall plan was to make sasuke stronger, and with the help of his Protect konoha crow, defeat the akatsuki. Its just that Kishi made Itachi too strong so it doest make sense for him not to do it himself

Well Sasuke is kishimotos favorite character. And yeah sasuke is as much of a main character as Naruto. It's even more relevant when we get switching arcs back and forth between them during Shipudden.

But I guess coming up with a title was kinda hard

Itachi is a trash character and always will be

Naah. Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura are trash characters. Obito is a trash character. Kaguya was a waste of good paper. Itachi, Jiraiya, Shikamaru, and a lot of the other side-characters/villains were on point and had untapped potential, which Kishi wasted due to his raging boner for the Uchiha plot tumor.

One Piece

God Usopp- 200 mill. :smokin :nthat: :pimp: My boy's done good for himself. I love One Piece and am already excited for what's next.

Last edited:
A lot going on in OP this week. It's weird that former CP9 is now CP0. Kaku was the one making the report about the stolen information and Lucci is now spandam's boss. after their cover story I thought they'd be independent of the WG.
Apparently Oda recently got into game of thrones, so I wonder how that will influence him.
Sanji with the alive only bounty, will probably have people running wild with the theory he's a world noble or prince.
I think Jack might be kaido's right hand man if that was kaido's jolly Roger on his ship. Read it on my phone so I can't see everything perfectly. I hope we get a decks of the world cover story to see how people react to the bounties.

Can someone explain the royal marijoles to me againn. I think it was in robins story and the shabody arc right?

Can someone explain the royal marijoles to me againn. I think it was in robins story and the shabody arc right?

Mariejois is where the celestial dragons live at the top of the redline. It's the same height as skypeia I believe, and sits near saboady. It's also where the gorosei reside. The celestial dragons are the ones who established the government and everything after the void century.

Jack ain't playing, he already trashed admiral Z, so he has no fear of running up on them ships, Sanji is def the son of a world noble im guessing, God Usopp :pimp: ...the barto club ship is crazy! lol...I'm feening to know what happ with Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins vs Kaidou though.

Jack ain't playing, he already trashed admiral Z, so he has no fear of running up on them ships, Sanji is def the son of a world noble im guessing, God Usopp :pimp: ...the barto club ship is crazy! lol...I'm feening to know what happ with Kidd, Apoo and Hawkins vs Kaidou though.

It's never been stated Jack and Z had any encounter. It looks like he's flying Kaido's flag so he's probably one of kaido's commanders and should be around the same level as Marco. Honestly with the marines that are there he shouldn't be able to do anything or it'll look silly and further devalue the marines.

I hope sanji isn't and Oda is setting up something else. Maybe a gag like he did with Duval or something serious.

A lot going on in OP this week. It's weird that former CP9 is now CP0. Kaku was the one making the report about the stolen information and Lucci is now spandam's boss. after their cover story I thought they'd be independent of the WG.
Apparently Oda recently got into game of thrones, so I wonder how that will influence him.
Sanji with the alive only bounty, will probably have people running wild with the theory he's a world noble or prince.
I think Jack might be kaido's right hand man if that was kaido's jolly Roger on his ship. Read it on my phone so I can't see everything perfectly. I hope we get a decks of the world cover story to see how people react to the bounties.
if he's a fan GoT now, I expect half the strawhats to be dead after the next arc. Including Luffy

Let's not play dumb guys we already the gold lion is the 7th warlord [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Luffy already washed shiki in strong world, gigant stomped him lolol

The events that happened in strong world and film z aren't Canon, but the character Shiki is Canon. Based on his personality I doubt he'd accept a warlord position, but I guess we'll see. Fuji will probably wander around until the reverie and then show up there and lobby for the system to be abolished.

Didnt oda say that a lot of movies work their way in to canon. Like we figured out that kuzan had ice limbs

Didnt oda say that a lot of movies work their way in to canon. Like we figured out that kuzan had ice limbs

Character designs and back story like that are Canon for film z and strong world, but the actual events that take place in the movie aren't. For example kuzan's ice limbs, Z being a former admiral who was the teacher of kuzan, akainu, and kizaru is Canon. Him fighting luffy and stealing dynarocks isn't. Shiki being one of Rogers rivals and breaking out of impel down is Canon, him being defeated by luffy and his plan in strong world isn't. Shiki also was in chapter 0 that oda released prior to the movie and is mentioned in the manga.

My new theory is that Jack is Axe Hand Morgan, face looks similar, would make sense if he left military, also seeing "Jack" and the fact his ship had an elephant on the front, reminded me of the "Jack Elephant" from Toriko, the worlds kinda spill over so idk, I'm just rambling haha
6pKbD0S.jpg

Last edited:
My new theory is that Jack is Axe Hand Morgan, face looks similar, would make sense if he left military, also seeing "Jack" and the fact his ship had an elephant on the front, reminded me of the "Jack Elephant" from Toriko, the worlds kinda spill over so idk, I'm just rambling haha
He did leave the Military. Garp came and arrested him, but Garp fell asleep and he attacked Garp and escaped. I believe Garp said he was tired cause he was up for days seeing how many donuts he could eat or something. The problem is, Jack's sail had Kaido's symbol, I think. So if he's one of Kaido's commander's how did he get strong enough to become that level. The only reason he even became a marine captain in East Blue is because the marines thought he captured Kuro because he was the marine Kuro hypnotized.

Back
Top Bottom