The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

Finally a place where I can find out more about a particular anime without having to decide on my own......glad to be a part of this movement!!! 

How could you forget
2617d7f3b41189a8e6d64f5f489b2a15535ab56d_hq.gif

jormungand gets no respect in these anime streets
mean.gif
Haven't seen it since it's 12 eps.

So "that" episode of Prison School finally happened. I feel a bit ashamed after watching it. :lol:

This episode shows straight up that Hana is a total Yandere. No doubt about it. :lol:

Rokka no Yuusha
I had a feeling it was her. :lol:
But no there's 8 heroes. Oh boy. :lol:

So "that" episode of Prison School finally happened. I feel a bit ashamed after watching it. :lol:

This episode shows straight up that Hana is a total Yandere. No doubt about it. :lol:

I need it ALLLLLLL

i finally understand why she did it though. Didn't or glzed over it last time.

I need it ALLLLLLL

i finally understand why she did it though. Didn't or glzed over it last time.[/quote
What do you mean? You understand why she's been taking it out on Kyoshi? because its all her fault that those things happened to her? :lol:
]

Prison School

My man Kiyoshi x Hana. he got them DRAWSSSS

a break next week....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Prison School

My man Kiyoshi x Hana. he got them DRAWSSSS

a break next week....noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I cannot believe how strong this ship is. :lol:
But it is destined to sink. :evil:

Damn. I like the show and the characters are interesting but I hate when stuff drags on. I'm still confused on what happened at the end of the episode.

Anyway, also caught up on Gate. They need to crown Itami king already. He is that dude in Japan and beyond the gate. You have a problem and dude will solve it.

Itachi is a trash character and always will be

I agree when they made him a good character it ruined it for me. So ******* stupid. Yeah kill your whole family but don't fight the EVIL ppl :stoneface:

to be fair, he did get pretty close to killing Obito( by planting amaterasu in sasuke)

But his overall plan was to make sasuke stronger, and with the help of his Protect konoha crow, defeat the akatsuki. Its just that Kishi made Itachi too strong so it doest make sense for him not to do it himself

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom