The Official Anime & Manga Thread Vol: 三

DAWG it's THAT bad...season 1 was dope I agree. But literally season 2 was so bad I wish I wouldn't have watched the series at all
I liked season 2 more than season 1 and I was in this thread not too long ago asking for opinions on it. 

How? Kogami made that series...him not being in it also took a toll from the quality of the show imo
The series was always about Akane though and her growth. In season two, she gained some of his traits and habits, Like smoking his favorite brand of cigarettes to "gain" his perspective. I thought season two was better as well, imo.

While I'm here, man Joseph brought the lulz in full force in this weeks episode of Stardust Crusaders. It was great. Dat escalator scene... :rofl:

Last edited:
How? Kogami made that series...him not being in it also took a toll from the quality of the show imo
The series was always about Akane though and her growth. In season two, she gained some of his traits and habits, Like smoking his favorite brand of cigarettes to "gain" his perspective. I thought season two was better as well, imo.

While I'm here, man Joseph brought the lulz in full force in this weeks episode of Stardust Crusaders. It was great. Dat escalator scene... :rofl:

Kogami was the better character though. just because its about her, doesn't mean she's interesting or that people care about her story. Like Naruto is the main character, but aint nobody care about him in his own series.

Psycho pass imo is just dumb, and season 2 made jumped the shark on an already stupid premise

Last edited:
Kogami was the better character though. just because its about her, doesn't mean she's interesting or that people care about her story. Like Naruto is the main character, but aint nobody care about him in his own series.

Psycho pass imo is just dumb, and season 2 made jumped the shark on an already stupid premise

All this.

Like it was pretty stupid the whole conflict but in season 2 it just goes overboard ******ed.

Nice comparison to naruto lol I totally agree

I just started reading Boku no hero academia and i must say this series has potential so hopefully it gets picked up for an anime adaption. On another note I plan on watching a certain scientific railgun and tenchi muyo war on gemini soon and judging from the trailers they should be good.

But what i'm into now besides the usual is Assassination Classroom

hlzu5.gif

I love the art style and tone of the series

I'm starting to feel like I'm losing grasp of what's going on in AoT. Like we KNOW what's going on, it was predictable, but at this point some of the motivations don't even make sense.

Is this a religious thing and people being blind zealots?

What a good episode of Death Parade today. Sadistic barkeep, two funny dead people, all sorts of shenanigans. even the ending was funny. Also, the two causes of death were so different that it was funny on its own. :lol:

Last edited:
The second fight finally starts in Ippo, although the title of the newest chapter is a bit iffy (The Tiger Hunting Mexicans). :lol:

Back
Top Bottom